Happy Anniversary, Yoda!

Tools    

Congrats on 20 years of MoFo - no mean achievement. And thanks for all you do to keep this place running for us, it really is appreciated.

Wow, two posts in as many days with no puns/humour. I really must make an appointment to see a doctor

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Wait, is Yoda's anniversary also the anniversary of the site?!

20 years!!!! My last date wasn't as old as that! Wait, that sounds pedo!!! Anyway, Happy Anniversary!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Damn, 20 years? That’s crazy, let’s give him a hand!

Congrats on the anniversary, Yoda, and this awesome site we all love. Thanks for all the work you are doing here, we appreciate it very much.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.

Twenty years! Can you believe this!

Thanks guys. Yeah, 20 years. Geez.

I actually had a whole plan to try to celebrate this milestone "properly," but, uh...yeah, you know what happened. Might just push those back a week or two instead, try to launch some new stuff a little after the date proper.

Thanks guys. Yeah, 20 years. Geez.

I actually had a whole plan to try to celebrate this milestone "properly," but, uh...yeah, you know what happened. Might just push those back a week or two instead, try to launch some new stuff a little after the date proper.
Love the new avatar btw. Brilliant.

A system of cells interlinked
TWENTY YEARS.

Can you believe it? I say this all the time, but man...where does all the time go?