What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

They are full size... Clue are coming soon.
Someone needs to show him how to post photos properly.

Yes
From
Street People
Gold
Ffolkes
Your turn

Someone needs to show him how to post photos properly.
It's because i took the picture. But photo are clear honestly what's the probleme?

The 2 other pic was from
No man's land 1962
And the wild Geese

This is confusing.

Claire’s 3rd photo is French actor Mathieu Amalric.

Gideon’s 2nd photo could be Hoffman in Straight Time.
Claire, I didn’t ignore yours. I posted this at the time.

It's because i took the picture. But photo are clear honestly what's the probleme?
As someone else pointed out, they are too small.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Your posts are only showing your pictures as small thumbnails at the bottom of the post.

If you're using the "Manage Attachments" button to upload the pictures, you have to insert them into your post after they're uploaded. Just click on the "INSERT" button (for each image) under the header "Current Attachments" to insert the pictures into your post.

Your posts are only showing your pictures as small thumbnails at the bottom of the post.

If you're using the "Manage Attachments" button to upload the pictures, you have to insert them into your post after they're uploaded. Just click on the "INSERT" button (for each image) under the header "Current Attachments" to insert the pictures into your post.
That's strange i do use the insert button i always did???

That's strange i do use the insert button i always did???
You can try the image emoji which, if I understand correctly, means the image will be embedded in the post, rather than an attachment. But you’ll need to know image URL for that. Someone very nicely explained that to me in my first week here.

This is one I posted a few days ago that was ignored.
QUOTE=Claireofthemoon;2113414]
I think this might be Polanski’s Bitter Moon (1992)?

Realised I’m in the wrong game tab, sorry everyone 😂 my week has so far been very bizarre...

Wow, this game is a mess, I don't know what's going on here and it's partially mu fault. so why don't we just forget about what I posted and whoever guesses what Claire posted can go next?