Eddie Murphy Dead?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
[/center]
You got me there.
What happened there, Omni? I remember it being really funny at the time that he was talking to the chair but my memory is a wee bit foggy at the moment and I dont remember the full context

What happened there, Omni? I remember it being really funny at the time that he was talking to the chair but my memory is a wee bit foggy at the moment and I dont remember the full context
Obama.

Hell if I know, I haven't seen whatever the image is from, all I see is this Eddie Murphy lovefest suddenly interrupted by Christopher Walken staring galled at an empty chair.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hell if I know, I haven't seen whatever the image is from, all I see is this Eddie Murphy lovefest suddenly interrupted by Christopher Walken staring galled at an empty chair.
I think it was Clint Eastwood but I cant linky from my laptop for you and have to run out for an appt. Dont think it was an Eddie murphy love in, though.