2 Versions of (2009) Veronica Decides To Die

Tools    

This doesn’t happen often and if it does it’s really hard to find!

Veronica Decides To Die is a film that stars Sarah Michelle Gellar that was released in 2009 in Brazil and later it branched out to other countries until 6 years later it was released in America 2015, the film is 1:42:53 long.

There is a second version that is 1:34:23 long, which I found on TUBI...

TUBI Is a streaming app that plays movies and TV shows for free, download it!

If you’re looking for the longer version you can find it on YouTube!

The shorter version has 8 minutes missing.
I compared both movies side to side and I noticed in the shorter version the music is different from the longer version...

In the shorter version the music is more upbeat but in the longer version it’s more serious...

In the shorter version their are scenes with music but in the longer version the same scene has no music and this is within the first 10 minutes...

And of course there are long scenes that are edited out of the shorter version & scenes that are cut off by two three seconds and it’s quite amazing...

Dialogue that merge with different scenes in the beginning of the film...

I wouldn’t even call the shorter version or longer version a work print...

Either there were two different people editing the film or one film was made for TV while the other was a theatrical release, either which way its an amazing find, definitely check it out once you find both copies!

Who doesn’t love Buffy!!!! Lol

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I love buffy.

So in Canada we had something called The Movie Network, now called Crave. It wad a subscription based service paired with HBO.

I'm flipping and I see Moneyball with Brad Pitt starting in 2 mins. Perfect, I want to see the movie so I sit and watch.

Something feels off. The editing is kind of all over the place, PSH is barely in it, we don't get to see how his strategy works, they just instantly start winning.

How are people loving this movie?

Credits begin and I see the name Robin Wright. What? She wasn't in this movie. I look up the movie on IMDb and see the running time: 2hr13mins.

The movie I watched was 98 minutes long.

To this day, I do not know why that was because those movies are not edited for content or commercials.

That’s a great find!

I checked the copy that I have and I have the long version...

Now I really want the 98 minute version, Im going to hunt for it!