Guess Movies From Pictures (keywords, plot, title, ...)

Tools    

The movie starred Kathy Bates.

"He didn't get out of the cock-a-doodie car!"

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Five word title; three images

I thought the first word might be something like "love" or "romance" and the next two might be something like "air and sea", but I can't think of a movie title that matches those words.

The only movie title I can think of that's even close to those words is Romance on the High Seas.

Is there a movie called Big Time in Little China? (I thought it was Big Trouble in Little China.)
I don't know, Gideon repped my guess, so I'm guessing that means it's correct? But I've never heard of Big TIME in Little China, but have heard of Big Trouble in Little China. Though I don't know how we would get trouble out of the second photo. I guess we will have to ask Gideon.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Five word title; 4 images:

That looks like China, not Japan....so Big Time in Little China? If correct, Open Floor.
I got a rep so I must be correct. OPEN FLOOR
Is there a movie called Big Time in Little China? (I thought it was Big Trouble in Little China.)
I don't know, Gideon repped my guess, so I'm guessing that means it's correct? But I've never heard of Big TIME in Little China, but have heard of Big Trouble in Little China. Though I don't know how we would get trouble out of the second photo. I guess we will have to ask Gideon.

@Gideon58,