Television Association Game

Tools    

That is a brilliant bit of acting – if you ever get a chance to see what he does from the very beginning; there's a marked drop of the head to one side before he turns round. If Capaldi's been influenced by another actor's performance it will be great to ever find out who it was and in what .

I just posted in another thread that I’ve finished this show for the 2nd or 3rd time. Hilariously funny. I also liked the other Scottish guy who was even madder than Tucker.

I just posted in another thread that I’ve finished this show for the 2nd or 3rd time. Hilariously funny. I also liked the other Scottish guy who was even madder than Tucker.
Yeah, he was good . I think this has to be the best thing Capaldi's done.

Never watch Dr Who & never seen him in much else except for In the Loop. Such a great show. Bummed that I’ve finished it.

Never watch Dr Who & never seen him in much else except for In the Loop. Such a great show. Bummed that I’ve finished it.
The Lair of the White Worm 's a good laugh. He also has a cameo in one of my favourite films, Captives, which I'd forgotten about until recently. Jammy of him to be in Dangerous Liaisons too .