Hundreds dead in explosions in Sri Lankan churches and hotels

Tools    

I mean, if that's someone's only takeaway, or they care about that as much as the bombing, yeah, that's ridiculous. But luckily we can care about more than one thing, and even in differing amounts, simultaneously. So I'll say: I've never heard the phrase "Easter worshipper" in my life, and it's totally bizarre.
Maybe it'll become the newest corporate idiom. Remember "Holiday tree" instead of Christmas tree? Or how about "militants" rather than Islamic terrorists?.. There are dozens of them.

I mean, if that's someone's only takeaway, or they care about that as much as the bombing, yeah, that's ridiculous. But luckily we can care about more than one thing, and even in differing amounts, simultaneously. So I'll say: I've never heard the phrase "Easter worshipper" in my life, and it's totally bizarre.
It's bizarre that they both used the same phrase simultaneously, as if this was some new, politically correct, agreed-upon terminology so as not to say "Christians" (the only religion that worships Easter).

Don't know why the word "Christians" is somehow taboo in this context or any other. Members of the same party never had trouble putting the word in front of "Militias" or "Fundamentalists."

It almost seems that if Christians are the victims, then they can't identify that, however if there's an opportunity to impugn the religion, then it's fine to call them Christians.

https://m.timesofindia.com/world/sou..._content=om-bm

Communal backlash begins . Refugees residing in Sri Lanka as they are fleeing from persecution in Pakistan ( because they belong to minority Ahmadiya community ) attacked and hundreds forced to flee .

The terrorists from Sri Lanka and their associate, who was caught recently in Kerala, have both cited Zakir Naik as an inspiration. I remember some in the Congress party stating that Naik was unfairly targeted.

It's amazing how there are some people who actually want that party to come back to power.

A system of cells interlinked
Things only seem to be getting worse...

Things only seem to be getting worse...
Common Sri Lankans are angry that Islamic terrorism has destroyed tourism which was a major source of revenue for Sri Lanka . Many Sri Lankans are facing economic hardships. So they are taking revenge on Muslims .

Also reportedly some terror modules are still active and there is fear of another round of terror attacks . So the tension is palpable there .

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
The terrorists from Sri Lanka and their associate, who was caught recently in Kerala, have both cited Zakir Naik as an inspiration. I remember some in the Congress party stating that Naik was unfairly targeted.

It's amazing how there are some people who actually want that party to come back to power.
Heh, not surprising to see them cite a Wahhabi (most terrorists are usually either Wahhabis or Qutbists) but Naik is just a stupid face (not exactly a radical Right-wing intellectual) that draws in unknowing Sunnis for some bizarre reason. Despite that he's a Wahhabi, he seems like one of the more unlikely people to cite in that camp.
Either way Wahhabis are anus and a poison to Sunni communities, particularly less educated ones.

As for Sri Lanka, targeting Churches over there is just so nonsensical, even as a geopolitical extremist move. So, so, so weird. But also terrible and saddening too.