World Film Geek's VHS Collection

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I have over 600 VHS tapes that I've collection over the past 5 years. At the request of one @cat_sidhe, here it is
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181005_174945.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	393.0 KB
ID:	48872   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181005_174928.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	406.1 KB
ID:	48873   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181005_174919.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	402.0 KB
ID:	48874  

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I have over 600 VHS tapes that I've collection over the past 5 years. At the request of one @cat_sidhe, here it is

I still have a lot of movies on VHS, but I don't watch them anymore. I've been trying to decide if I should sell them on eBay or at a flea market, but either way, it's time to let them go.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I still have a lot of movies on VHS, but I don't watch them anymore. I've been trying to decide if I should sell them on eBay or at a flea market, but either way, it's time to let them go.

I had been on a nostalgic trip so I bought a VCR from a Goodwill store which still works perfectly and I use it occasionally to play a VHS tape just for that good ol' nostalgic feeling.

My most recent acquisitions were courtesy of a co-worker. I was given a Mystery Science Theater 3000 three-tape set and Troma's Redneck Zombies.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I had been on a nostalgic trip so I bought a VCR from a Goodwill store which still works perfectly and I use it occasionally to play a VHS tape just for that good ol' nostalgic feeling.
I still have my VCR. I just don't use it much anymore.

My VCR is a DVR/VCR combo. Little by little I've been transferring some of my old VHS tapes to DV-R discs.