Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Robocop
Jurassic Park
Mad Max: Fury Road
Marvel Movies
Nightmare on Elm Street
Halloween

all suck
I agree with you on a lot of these, although "suck" is too strong a word. But I'd agree that most movies on this list are very overrated.

I can't agree with Jurassic Park though. That's a classic, and still a great movie to this day.

A system of cells interlinked
Cloud Atlas is a good movie.

Here's another one:

The original live action Ninja Turtles (1990) is actually still a fun movie to watch. I watched it with my toddler last month, and found myself still enjoying it. I hadn't watched it since I was about 7.

Totally agree regarding Blade Runner...have never understood all the love for that film.
I might need to remove BR from my overrated list.

After watching it for at least FOUR times, the movie convinced me that it is not overrated.

I've never understood how someone could dismiss Blade Runner so easily.
Here's how I feel about Blade Runner: great movie, definitely deserves its place as one of the best sci-fi films of all time. HOWEVER, it's not a film I find extremely rewatchable.

If you compare it with another sci-fi noir thriller like say... Minority Report, I find MR to be a lot more rewatchable... even though I realize that technically Blade Runner is the better and greater film.

Here's how I feel about Blade Runner: great movie, definitely deserves its place as one of the best sci-fi films of all time. HOWEVER, it's not a film I find extremely rewatchable.

If you compare it with another sci-fi noir thriller like say... Minority Report, I find MR to be a lot more rewatchable... even though I realize that technically Blade Runner is the better and greater film.
I'm heavily biased with Blade Runner. The circumstances under which I had seen it were amazing. Drive-ins back in 1982. As a technical film, it is unmatched in atmosphere and music, imo.

But I can definitely see how it drags and drags..because, well...it does.
I guess I can't understand how the world it creates alone wouldn't be enough to consider an an actual film that IS challenging and worth the love, despite it's anemic qualities and stretched run time.

I'm heavily biased with Blade Runner. The circumstances under which I had seen it were amazing. Drive-ins back in 1982. As a technical film, it is unmatched in atmosphere and music, imo.

But I can definitely see how it drags and drags..because, well...it does.
I guess I can't understand how the world it creates alone wouldn't be enough to consider an an actual film that IS challenging and worth the love, despite it's anemic qualities and stretched run time.
Yes, it terms of score and atmosphere, I can definitely see the brilliance.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
That Napoleon Dynamite is a work of such unparalleled genius that it is on a level where the average mind is absolutely unable to realize it, and is so funny that it is on a plane beyond the usual understanding of comedy to the point where the typical viewer cannot even see the humor in it.

Post of the year!

Cloud Atlas is a good movie.
It's actually a masterpiece and one the best movies of the century. It's also better than Matrix.

A system of cells interlinked
It's actually a masterpiece and one the best movies of the century. It's also better than Matrix.
I see it as more of a flawed masterpiece, but I like it a whole hell of a lot.

I liked Minority Report good movie, but I haven't had the desire to ever rewatch it....while with Blade Runner, I'm watching it, yet again, in a few days.

Here's my unpopular movie opinion:
Titanic (1997) is a great film!

Sister Act is a great film, i don't get the hate.

Good original script, some action, funny, good cast (not just Whoopi Goldberg but Harvey Keitel, Maggie Smith...), good rewatch value, positive subtext about redemption and of course good soundtrack.

I liked Minority Report good movie, but I haven't had the desire to ever rewatch it....while with Blade Runner, I'm watching it, yet again, in a few days.

Here's my unpopular movie opinion:
Titanic (1997) is a great film!
The second half of Titanic was great. The first half dragged on too long.

I feel LA Confidential deserved Best Picture that year.