Best TV Shows still running

Tools    

Survivor is still very much a guilty pleasure of mine...

Although the show has lost much of it's soul at this point and forgotten much of what it was originally about, but I guess that is to be expected as it has evolved over the course of 20 years. Had it not, it probably would have stagnated and died long before now.

At this point, still follow the new seasons as they come out, but rarely if ever would want to revisit any of the seasons that have come out in the last 4-5 years, and mostly if do want to revisit a seasson it is nearly always from the first 10years of the show. it's a bit like pizza - good pizza, you remember where you got it from and will go back there, and even bad pizza is better than no pizza at all!

Also today I learned; Grace Gummer is Meryl Streep's daughter.
Yes, she is. Fairly sure she will never attain to the level of worship as her mother, but she’s a competent actress. Not sure if she has ever carried a movie or that she could do so.

-Atlanta - can't wait for Season 3, hope it will come out 2020...
-Babylon Berlin
-Homecoming
-Succession
-Ramy
-Carnival Row

-Atlanta - can't wait for Season 3, hope it will come out 2020...
-Babylon Berlin
-Homecoming
-Succession
-Ramy
-Carnival Row
-Fargo - but like True Detective, only the 1st Season was good and the Trailer for S4 of Fargo doesn't look very good or interesting either.

Survivor is still very much a guilty pleasure of mine...

Although the show has lost much of it's soul at this point and forgotten much of what it was originally about, but I guess that is to be expected as it has evolved over the course of 20 years. Had it not, it probably would have stagnated and died long before now.

At this point, still follow the new seasons as they come out, but rarely if ever would want to revisit any of the seasons that have come out in the last 4-5 years, and mostly if do want to revisit a seasson it is nearly always from the first 10years of the show. it's a bit like pizza - good pizza, you remember where you got it from and will go back there, and even bad pizza is better than no pizza at all!

Hello from a fellow survivor fan.
Winners at War was quite satisfying.
I am glad that the game has evolved, where people really appreciate good gameplay and the concept of bitter jury rarely exists anymore. I thoroughly enjoy it, and it's my favourite reality show.

Your Honor
Peter Moffat
Bryan Cranston, Hunter Doohan, Michael Stuhlbarg

Squid Game
Survive or die. Who will live to see 45.6 billion won?

EVIL, an Urban Fantasy/Horror show about a forensic psychiatrist and a seminarian who research incidences of demonic activity for the Catholic Church, was on NBC now the first season is showing on Netflix. A second season is supposed to be in the pipeline.

This show has fantastic writing by the Kings who wrote THE GOOD WIFE. A sexy leading couple who are not together but have great chemistry. And a stellar supporting cast. Christine Lahti is great as the rockin’ grandma. But the stand out is Michael Emerson as the evil forensic psychiatrist, foil to the main character and boyfriend to the rockin’ grandma.

It even has moments of actual moral ambiguity in it which even made me uncomfortable. The good guys are not wholly good but the bad guys are completely evil.

I can’t recommend this enough and can’t wait for the second season.

Same here, seems like everybody has already seen this, it even made the evening news over here.
It’s in the news here every day. I wonder if it’s because people relish seeing people much worse off than themselves in times of crisis? We have the COVID crisis right now so I wonder if this is a factor.

It’s in the news here every day. I wonder if it’s because people relish seeing people much worse off than themselves in times of crisis? We have the COVID crisis right now so I wonder if this is a factor.
From what I've read it's an extreme reflection of society. The audience can sympathize with characters from different socioeconomic classes being overpowered by 'capitali$m'.