The 2016 Mofies - The Ballot

Tools    

Great job! CiCi and Cosmic. BTW, wasn't someone else helping too? I thought that there was 3 of you doing this? Anyway, thanks to all of you guys for your hard work!
oh lordy..that would be me. so sorry guys,im a douche. Ive completely forgotten...Ive must have logged out of face when i turned the computer off,and it slipped my mind.thats nothing new lately. You`ve done such a great job though!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Don't worry Topsy, the Facebook group died a while back I'll need you for the actual ceremony though, so I'll keep you posted

And I have to admit Rauld, a part of me is desperately hoping that TUS will choose Wolfsbane. But Redfoot would do

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
And Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you lovely bunch!

Let me know what date would suit you all best. Friday 6th at 23:00 British time is what I'm currently going with, so I need to know if that's okay with everyone

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Miss Vicky and Funny Face were the next ones in, so they've been substituted, and are now on the ballot.

Those who have sent in their lists in already can change their vote for this category

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Mine too

Cosmic has decided to run with me. Trouble is i'm not gonna be around much for the next few weeks so she better be able to win it for us on her own Our main selling point is that we aren't terrible like the other candidates and she may or may not be Suspect so if you were gonna vote for him just vote for us instead.

What does "Master of Movies" mean?
There's no strict definition i don't think, i just take it as the person who knows the most about movies/ has done the most for movie discussion, stuff like that. Unsurpringly Mark F has won every time.

You're welcome Captain i have no problem taking time out of my day to help you out with your questions, to thank me back Vote Camo and CosmicRunaway!

My name is Camo and i approve this message.

I think Cricket should have been nominated for that. Other than Mark F i don't think anyone has seen and posted about more movies than him over the past few years, plus he joins just about every Hall of Fame.

If you vote for Camo, you're voting for a winning team. We are both Survivor Champions.

As the current Prime Minister, our cabinet also has MoFo political experience. No other candidate can make that claim.

Vote Camo for MoFo President 2017
It's clearly the smartest choice.