The Survivor Awards - The Ballot!

Tools    

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Survivor 4 was my first Survivor Game. I just kind of sat there quietly and won as many challenges as I could. I ignored most of the drama. The only drama I remember was between Tongo and TUS before the "redemption battle". The I was blindsided, re-entered the game, and then got blindsided again.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm also very surprised Cobpyths blindside didn't make the best move category.

Another great move was SC voting out Cobpyth in survivor 2 with his "secret save"

I don't feel like I have enough Survivor experience. Besides Survivor 7, I only really played during Survivor 4. I hosted Survivor 5, so I don't want to be bias towards it.

The best challenges were in games 1-3 in my opinion. Just couldn't remember many specifically to call out at the time. I thought my soda Punch Challenge- was pretty damn creative.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
My favourite challenge yet was in Survivor 5 where we had to answer questions about each other. That always stands out for me.

I still remember tying for the person you'd most like to meet in real life, so I took a screenshot of it and look at it whenever I'm a little down!

My favourite challenge get was in Survivor 5 where we had to answer questions about each other. That always stands out for me.

I still remember tying for the person you'd most like to meet in real life, so I took a screenshot of it and look at it whenever I'm a little down!
Oh yes! I remember that! That was an excellent challenge thought up by Nope!

My favourite challenge get was in Survivor 5 where we had to answer questions about each other. That always stands out for me.

I actually stole the idea for that challenge from real Survivor. It was the only challenge I've ever seen on the show that we could actually do on this site.

I'm also very surprised Cobpyths blindside didn't make the best move category.

Another great move was SC voting out Cobpyth in survivor 2 with his "secret save"
That was a big mistake. If I could do that over again, Suspect would have been out instead of him.

Omg yes, I'm literally 20 minutes away from Cheryl's home city
you lucky bastard,id be creeping around there stalking her if i were you

i prob coulndt deal with a reunion tour though id be all like

you`ll have to carry me out when i pass out