Suspiria remake

Tools    

Never seen or heard of anything from the director, he seems to have another film coming out next year as well. I've not seen the original yet anyway will have to get to that soon.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Filming has begun!

And according to Tilda Swinton, this isn't a remake, "it's a cover".

So, I think this might just be more plot driven, rather than than having it revolve around visuals, could be wrong though!

such a superb film the first one, great horror movie.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
NEWS: Thom Yorke is scoring it.
I'm not aware of him, but the only people who I think could have come close to Goblin were Disasterpeace. I'm curious to see what he'll do though.

I'm not aware of him, but the only people who I think could have come close to Goblin were Disasterpeace. I'm curious to see what he'll do though.
You're not aware of Thom Yorke??? Radiohead? Damn.

Agreed the Suspiria score is outstanding and will be hard to match.

This might just do nobody any good.
Is that Tilda as the Udo Kier character as well?

Scratch that. It looks straight up phenomenal and left an indelible impression on me. I can't stop thinking about it.

Definitely catches the 70s feel of the original, i was mesmerized when i saw the film first time, when i knew about dario argento horror movies

Welcome to the human race...
Still going to go ahead with cautiously optimistic on this. I do like how they're apparently going to reuse the "three mothers" concept that was originally used in Inferno.