Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi

Tools    

I would think

WARNING: spoilers below
she's made the announcement with Ford's participation so as not to let on what happens for people who've not seen the film, or somehow Han will appear as a Force Ghost. Maybe it's possible for Luke to speak to him through the Force – or he could haunt Kylo Ren without Kylo being able to control it.

I Think we all know how crazy Kylo is and my guess is there is only one person who can reach him. I think Anakin is Leia s only hope to reach any form of humanity. But I just not buying Kylo Ren is the big bad here. I think Snoke has many fools who can use a saber . Snoke does not give a turkey about the rule of two. I think Kylo will be left for dead. I just think Rey is too balanced emotionally to ever be beaten. As long as Kylo is crazy. But I do think Rey will lose her fight like Luke does and even be placed in carbonite and sent too Snoke. It would be an interesting dynamic to see Finn and Kylo Ren have to work together in Episode 9.

WARNING: "The Force Awakens (who survives)" spoilers below

Principal photography for Episode VII will begin in Spring 2016, Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy confirmed that pretty much everyone would be back for the next installment of the series.

Returning cast members include Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Peter Mayhew, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Gwendoline Christie, Lupita Nyong’o, Max von Sydow, and Adam Driver. There will be a handful of new cast members too.

As for the next installment, they are casting for new roles as we speak. Movie Casting Call has full details and info about what one needs to do, and whom to contact.

Source: Slash Film and Movie Casting Call

I'm wrapping that in spoiler tags. Obviously, saying who's in the film tells you who survives.
True. Though it goes both ways. The ones who didn't see it won't know who survives or not since
WARNING: "TFA" spoilers below
the entire cast is returning
. I don't think a casting call for a movie is a spoiler though. Is it?? lol

It certainly can be, yeah. Anything that has the potential to lessen the enjoyment of a plot development can be, and casting definitely has that potential.

The larger point, though, is that wrapping things in spoiler tags is really easy to do, and people who've seen it can see them easily, so there's no reason not to err on of the side of caution.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
When I read all of this again, it is kind of confusing.

First she says:
WARNING: "TFA" spoilers below
the entire cast is returning
Then it is this:
WARNING: "" spoilers below
Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy confirmed that pretty much everyone would be back for the next installment of the series.
In a way, that contradicts what she said based on the change in the words that were used.

Yet, this is still happening based on those two things that were stated?:
WARNING: "" spoilers below
Returning cast members include Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Peter Mayhew, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Gwendoline Christie, Lupita Nyong’o, Max von Sydow, and Adam Driver. There will be a handful of new cast members too.

Maybe I will just start to ignore what is said about the next movie because it kind of sounds like double-talk to me.

IMDB Does have Harrison Ford but not the other old guy who got cut down by Kylo Ren. I personally think JJ and everyone in this saga want people too believe Han Solo is gonna die in Episode 7 when he all along was Force Sensative its just that he grew up in a place were there was no jedi and he became a skeptic. I think Han Solo was impaled but not in an vital organs. I think he will be in a coma until end of episode 8. The Cliff hanger surprise is that Rey is Han and Leia s daughter and Luke made them forget and hid her away. Han I think was saved by Maz Kanata who has had Solo ever since he fell into what looked like open light.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I don't know what to say without spoiling The Force Awakens...But who reads about Episode VIII without watching a previous one? Guess spoiler wrapping it is.

WARNING: "SPOILERS" spoilers below
There is just one thing I hope dose not happen in the future, Kylo coming back to the Light Side, I would rather have him die fighting, die surrounded by dark, rage and anger. He did too much in order to turn back, what would people say? "Oh he killed hundreds (thousands? millions?) and ordered massacre of civilians, but who cares, welcome back sonny!"

I agree but in the perfect world I would love it if another Sith say maybe Killed Him and we get jedi and rule of 2 Darth Raven Killing Off Snoke and his Knights Of Ren.

So . . . how come J.J. Abrams isn't directing the next two films? It seems kinda weird considering how well he did with 'The Force Awakens'. Can't they just quietly tell this Rian Johnson guy to step aside?

Look at this way George Did Star Wars and it was amazing and Irvin Kershner did Empire which ever hails as the best in whole series so who is too say Rian cant make an even better film

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
WARNING: "SPOILERS" spoilers below
There is just one thing I hope dose not happen in the future, Kylo coming back to the Light Side, I would rather have him die fighting, die surrounded by dark, rage and anger. He did too much in order to turn back, what would people say? "Oh he killed hundreds (thousands? millions?) and ordered massacre of civilians, but who cares, welcome back sonny!"
This is truthfully how I am hoping it happens, too. I have been saying this since I saw the "The Force Awakens". I know some people would want the opposite, but I think it would make for a much better story if the opposite of that didn't happen.

Snoke and Palpatine were created as the top person so dont got too change since they are Villains ten times over. This is Star Wars and I believe Kylo Ren will always have a dark side but the light will keep him half way humane. I think Anakin is his only hope of any change or rey.

I think Anakins way is too scare Kylo Ren so bad . Because my money says Anakin is tormented by all the lives he took . Anakin was at the end with obi wan and yoda but I think Anakin will still linger on and maybe since is one of a kind even can do more then any other ghosts.

From what I've seen from him, I honestly think Rian Johnson is a much better "Director" than Abrams (I think Abrams shines more in a Producer Position), so I am thinking Episode 8 has the possibility of being even better than Episode 7.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
But maybe more CGI especially if have a space battle which we need in the next movie.
I would suggest there will be a big space battle in 9 not 8. I think the next one will more center around Rey/Ren training, but I don't think they will fight again next movie.

Which poses a question, who will fight 8's lightsaber duel?