Upcoming DC Comics Movies?

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Four DC Comics Movies URL Registrations Hint at Upcoming Announcement

Four DC Comics Movies URL Registrations Hint at Upcoming Announcement
Posted on Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014 by Germain Lussier

Though Zack Snyder wowed San Diego Comic-Con earlier this summer with footage from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, fans were expecting something else. They were expecting an outline of what Warner Bros. has in store for their DC Comics movies over the next few years. Instead, a version of that announcement came a few weeks later when the company announced release dates for nine upcoming DC Comics movies. Unfortunately, those dates were all for untitled films.

If we’re to believe the wonderful world of domain registration, those titles should be coming soon. Warner Bros. just registered websites for four DC Comics movies we’re all been pretty sure are coming: Justice League, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Shazam.

Tech Times (via Comic Book Resources) reported the company just registered the following four DC Comics movies URLS:
  • JusticeLeagueFilm.com
  • ShazamMovie.com
  • WonderWomanTheMovie.com
  • AquamanMovie.com

All four sites, when put into your browser, currently direct to the Warner Bros. homepage.

Now this isn’t the most revelatory news. With the casting in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, not to mention news from other venues, these were surely the next four movies planned from WB and DC. But we don’t know who is directing each (even though we assume Snyder for Justice League) nor do we know when each is coming.

Shazam has been imminent ever since Dwayne Johnson revealed he almost announced the film at Comic-Con. He’ll be playing either the lead or the villainous Black Adam.

Wonder Woman is also no brainer simply because they already have their lead in Gal Gadot, who’ll make her debut in Batman v Superman. The same can be said for Aquaman. Jason Momoa is playing the role – though he still won’t officially admit it – and writers have been working on multiple versions of a script.

Then a Justice League movie could bring all those characters together along with Batman, Superman, and whomever else appears in that film (Cyborg, etc.) and there you go.

When do you think we’ll officially hear about the new DC Comics movies?

http://www.slashfilm.com/dc-comics-m...registrations/

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I hope soon. While I definitely prefer the Marvel characters and The Avengers, it may be just because I don't have enough of a solid background with familiarity to DC outside of the Batman franchise. I'll be much looking forward to all of this and it will be great.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I hope soon. While I definitely prefer the Marvel characters and The Avengers, it may be just because I don't have enough of a solid background with familiarity to DC outside of the Batman franchise. I'll be much looking forward to all of this and it will be great.
Me too.

A counterbalance will be nice to the Marvel avalanche. MoS was good imb (never quit using the DBZ analogy), but didn't bring me the level of enjoyment that some of the Marvel fare has delivered.

I don't consider the Dark Knight movies to be "DC", as much as Nolan movies, because they were never going to be part of any shared universe.

Sink or swim, variety is often the best choice. I will go see an Aquaman movie with Mamoa, barring any trailer bombs.

The first one was good and it was done well. But then I saw the second one and it didn't even scare me at all. It was a waste of film and was just stupid. I will catch this once it hits Netflix just to see how it is out of pure curiousity. That way I don't have to worry about money being lost in case it sucks like VHS 2.

Finally Dc heroes are going to appear in the Big screan, even with all the Tv Series as the Arrow, The Flash, Smallville, Gotham it isnt the same. But now they released the schedule of 7 or 8 DC movies... I am super excited!!!!! Aquaman?Shazam? I am super worried about the cast dough:$ Does somenone knows more about it? I know the Rock is going to be black Adam but i dont know more

Jason Momoa - the true Aquaman=)))