Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Interesting how there's a real lack of movie-based avatars for "Movie Theme of the Week" this time.

Not like I'm complaining or anything, just a somewhat amused observation.

Sometimes even MOFO's need to let their hair down:

Employee of the Month
Good combination: Harp & Beer

But I´m boring, I go with the usual movie stuff. I had Sullivan in the rat-week, now it`s have to be Billy Costigan.

This is the remainder of the list.

B-card
Classicqueen13
eMilee
WBadger
Miss Vicky
SoulInside
sarah f
Shempy

sh1t I am next awesome

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Des, you'd better skip me. Sorry about the themes I've missed you guys. I've missed this place so much the last couple of weeks. Money's a bit tight here so the internet got cut. I should be back before too long, getting on here and there when I can.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
wow, it's the craziest thing! I get home, and my internet is finally turned back on! I knew the minute I got the chance to get on...

Ok Its actually Saturday already so here it is

Drum row.....

i dont think we've done this so its Manga/Anime week if we have done that already then chose

Your favorite

so I will love to see them but if we havent done manga then its manga week

I'm sure we've not done manga, so that's where we are.

OK, time to fess up. I don't have a favourite Manga character. Don't watch it. Tried and failed many times, it's just not my thing. So how about this?

It looks a bit like manga... Only it's good.

Des, you'd better skip me. Sorry about the themes I've missed you guys. I've missed this place so much the last couple of weeks. Money's a bit tight here so the internet got cut. I should be back before too long, getting on here and there when I can.
I'm glad your internet is on, and thanks for trying to be fair about the game. However, because a few members didn't believe that we should have to join in every week, I got over it, and dropped all the rules. Also, I still would have left you in, anyway. I've always said that if the person misses a theme here and there for good reason, then I wouldn't knock them off the list. You're good to go, whenever your time comes.

Actually, reading it properly, it's Manga and Anime, MV.

Oh, yeah, I missed the "Anime" part.

Still, I don't watch Anime. I have a rule about animation: it must be cute and/or funny or I'm not interested. What I've seen of anime (a friend of mine watches it obsessively), has fit neither requirement.

i dont think we've done this so its Manga/Anime week if we have done that already then chose
Try not to post two themes. You may take someone else's idea. Anyway, all you have to do is look here for a list of all themes used.