Answer 'The 10 questions' from "Inside the Actors Studio"

Tools    

Good idea for a thread.

What is your favorite word?

Cul-de-sac

What is your least favorite word?

Literally or genuinely, when people feel the need to use (and often misuse) them all the time

What turns you on?

Aside from things that most men would say: Genuinely nice people, good sense of humour and intelligence

What turns you off?

Unintelligent people, ignorant people, racist people, Britain First/BNP supporters etc.

What sound or noise do you love?

Music? Does that count?

What sound or noise do you hate?

Scraping metal, or people shouting unnecessarily

What is your favorite curse word?

C*nt

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Film director

What profession would you not like to do?

Plumber, or some other type of practical job that involves graft and dirt

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

As long as he lets me in, I'm not fussed

What is your favorite word? Tranquil
What is your least favorite word? Deadline
What turns you on? Curiosity
What turns you off? Apathy and ignorance
What sound or noise do you love? The violin played well
What sound or noise do you hate? The violin played badly
What is your favorite curse word? F**knugget
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Zoologist
What profession would you not like to do? Butcher
If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? I can't think of anything better than Miss Vicky's answer, so that

Female Jungle Poster
Horse hooves are a great sound. I wish I would have thought of that. I also share your hatred of that word. I'm fine with the c word, but hate that one.
We're twins!

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
1.What is your favorite word?
My favorite word. . . . hmm. . . I suppose it would be 'promise'. There are a lot of people that use it loosely, but to me it is binding.

2.What is your least favorite word?
My least favorite word. . I don't think that I have one.

3.What turns you on?
Tattoos

4.What turns you off?
Close minded people. People who are unwilling to accept that people have different points of view.

5.What sound or noise do you love?
Laughter.

6.What sound or noise do you hate?
My Mom grinds her teeth in her sleep. Terrible noise.

7.What is your favorite curse word?
Well, it starts with an F. LOL! I have been trying to stop saying it though. Makes me sound bad.

8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Video game tester could be fun.

9.What profession would you not like to do?
Call center.

10.If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

'Well done, thy good and faithful servant.' That would be great.

Literally or genuinely, when people feel the need to use (and often misuse) them all the time

What turns you on?

Aside from things that most men would say: Genuinely nice people, good sense of humour and intelligence
Uhh...

But yes, people who misuse words all the time annoy me too. And also the way that overuse has rendered a bunch of words basically meaningless. Fantastic Louis CK bit on the subject (NSFW, skip to 1:30):

What turns you on?

What turns you on? Curiosity
I agree with these.

What is your favorite word? Tranquil
That is an excellent word.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Serendipity
What is your least favorite word? Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis because I never can spell it correctly.
What turns you on?
Honesty and wittiness
What turns you off?
Arrogance
Running water
High pitched noises: nails on a chalkboard, feedback from microphones, smoke detectors beeping, whistles ect
Monkeyfeathers!
Hang gliding instructor
Astronaut
If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

We’re letting atheists in today.

Episcopalian

Facecious

What turns you on?
A really good movie

What turns you off?
People who never stop talking

Applause

Train whistles

M*ther F*cker

Choreographer

Dishwasher

Considering your history, your entrance here is on a 90-day probationary period.

What is your favorite word? - Wonderful

What is your least favorite word? - Embargo

What turns you on? - A nice voice

What turns you off? - A horrible voice

What sound or noise do you love? - Thunderstorm

What sound or noise do you hate? - Crying/Arguing

What is your favorite curse word? - Bollocks. Though ****monkey and spunkweasel come close.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? - To run my own independent cinema

- Anything that lead me to deal with drunk or sick people.

"Finally! I thought my shift would never end."

What is your favorite word? One is nincompoop.

What is your least favorite word? Dick, I really don't know why but I just can't stand hearing the word dick, so I'm sorry to people who are called Richard and actually prefer to use Dick as their name...

What turns you on? Dark red hair, the French accent(especially a French person speaking the English language), Muscles(not too mutant big!). Chivalry/gallantry - **** you hardcore feminists! With Honeykid on the nice voice, some voices are just divine. And more.

What turns you off? You have seen someone who looks absolutely beautiful and then they open their mouth and an accent comes out that I can't stand, they can be the most beautiful person in the world but if the accent is one I don't like hearing it puts me off so much, it just switches off the beauty. Don't know why. Sorry. Thankfully there are not many accents I can't stand.

What sound or noise do you love? Cheers from sports stadiums far away, there is a football/rugby stadium about 2 miles away from me and the sounds of the crowds and people in the crowds drumming travelling up the hills to where my house is sounds excellent.

What sound or noise do you hate? Fireworks, during the bloody day! At night fine, but during the day, why?! Bugger off you nincompoops.

What is your favorite curse word? I'm surprised it's quite popular here, I'm with the c**ts. I especially love hearing people with cockney accents say it. Also bloody, bollocks and bugger. Also I love hearing Twat when an American says it, every American I've heard so far can't pronounce it right and it sounds hilarious.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Criminal psychologist.

What profession would you not like to do? Decades ago I would have liked to but now it would be a high school teacher, too much paperwork/red tape rubbish and the Government faffing about with changes when it's all worked perfectly well for generations and sticking their noses in... A friend of mine is already complaining about it and she's a primary school teacher, you would think there was hardly any paperwork for that age range compared to say high school!

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? "Why hello my child, since I have always known that you would love to see the reactions, I've got it all set up ready for you to travel down to hell for the day to see where all those nasty extremists/terrorists have gone. You know, it's rather amusing to see their reactions when they realise they didn't make it to paradise with all those so called lovely virgins. I do hope you are lucky and one of them appears in hell while you are on your little visit. Bless you."

What is your favorite word? Yes
What is your least favorite word? No
What turns you on? A breathing woman
What turns you off? Complaining, worrying
What sound or noise do you love? Wife's voice, my cats purring
What sound or noise do you hate? Angry or sad wife's voice, styrofoam being cut on
What is your favorite curse word? All of them
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Lawyer, hitman
What profession would you not like to do? Anyone who serves food
If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? There's somebody here waiting for you

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The 10 questions Lipton asks are:
What is your favorite word? Rain
What is your least favorite word? work
What turns you on? Laughter
What turns you off? Egotistical people
What sound or noise do you love? rain pouring outside
What sound or noise do you hate? high pitch screeching/scratching
What is your favorite curse word? Mother F*cker
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Photographer
What profession would you not like to do? mortician
If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? It's okay

Suspect's Reviews

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? There's somebody here waiting for you
Nice, winning answer.

The 10 questions Lipton asks are:

What is your favorite word? Salvation
What is your least favorite word? Politician
What turns you on? A great sense of humor
What turns you off? Ignorance
What sound or noise do you love? Automatic fire
What sound or noise do you hate? An abused child crying
What is your favorite curse word? Sh*t
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Film Critic
What profession would you not like to do? Politician
If heaven exists, (oh ye of little faith) What would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? And so your watch has ended. Welcome home my son.

Ciao!
Wait
What turns you on?
Lips (Monica Bellucci, Jessica Alba/Rabbit, Johansson, Arterton etc.)
Lightsaber sfx, Rain on window when sleeping and don't have to work, purring cat ofc.
Alarm clock (any)
MF
Film Director / Something in editing
Any profession involving torture.
Enter