The person above me thread

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I wouldn't say I do it that much, I've only made about 2200 shouts, which is peanuts compared to quite a few other people.

How many shouts do you have, TPAM?

Just go into the Shoutbox. On the right hand side it tells you how many shouts you have, among other things.

Actually, TPAM, I spend a lot of my time on movie ranking sites so I probably don't have much of a life either.

TPAM should begin posting again on another certain forum, in addition to posting here.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

TPAM is referencing another forum, one where he and TPATPAM are presumably members.

I wonder if TPAM has seen the movie in his avatar yet (or if he actually plans to).

I haven't, TPAM, but solely because of the cast, I eventually will (not in theaters; when it hits DVD/Blu-ray and reduces from its initial release price).

Fair enough. I can't see myself seeing it, though.

Jessica Alba, TPAM? Jessica Biel? Taylor Swift? Jennifer Garner? Movies like this do not require plots to mindlessly watch just once.

Which is all fine and dandy, but that's exactly why studios make these cheap romcoms with big stars - so people will go see them just because they like the actors in the film, regardless of any plot or artistic merit. The studio probably figured, instead of just doing a simple romcom with two big stars, let's do an ENSEMBLE CAST of all the big celebs - including non-actors like Taylor Swift!

Okay sorry TPAM, I'm not trying to be a jerk. Those rehash romcoms just really bug me.

Well, I won't be seeing it in theaters, but as far as a Blu-ray purchase at a reduced price, they've reeled me in.

TPAM is going to be celebrating a birthday soon.