Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Posted this hours ago, but it somehow disappeared.

Huge fan of Domnhall Gleeson, but unconvincing to me as an upperclass Brit. Also didn’t buy Margot Robbie as his wife.

Leaving casting aside, movie seemed like a mish-mash to me.

I'm noticing a pattern here...you don't finish a lot movies do you?

You only noticed that now?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Never been a Michael Jackson fan. Moderately interesting. Watched for 1 hour, but could not watch 3 hours more.

You’re confused with your “pattern”. I have posted more than twice the number of movies I have seen as compared to the number of movies I did not finish.

Must be a slow evening for you. Hope your weekend is more exciting.

Thought this would be interesting, but it didn’t engage me at all. Maybe I just wasn’t in the mood.

Bad weekend run of lackluster movies. I have seen Starter for 10, but the re-watch didn’t work for me.

Welcome to the human race...
I made it about three-quarters of the way through Laurence Anyways and, despite having it DVRed, have so far not felt too strongly about finishing it.

Mulholland Drive

I' m pretty sure someone told me years ago that this was a film more people should see. And years ago, I also seem to vaguely recall that I found the work of David Lynch more intriguing than pretentious. Years ago. I would have sat entirely through a noir bore like this, in the vain hope I could decipher some meaning from it, or a plotline that was as linear as dropping a pan of marbles on the floor. Yes, years ago I woulda tried.

But times have changed

Couldn't make it past 10 minutes.

Actually, I am quite the fan. But his rôle didn’t suit him & they had him wearing an odd hairpiece & his skin looked sort of orange. Everything in the movie,despite good reviews, seemed off to me.