Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

You could go with a blind nom, that's what I'm going to do so I can finish of my list.
I might very well do that, I have a lot to consider.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I actually have 35 Blind Grabs to consider (should I go that route)
Can't decide

The trick is not minding
Just did a count. 29 best picture films I have not seen. But, I won’t be going with a blind grab, as I have 3 already considers for this.

Just did a count. 29 best picture films I have not seen. But, I won’t be going with a blind grab, as I have 3 already considers for this.
Did you know you can go to the Lists link at top of any MoFo page and click to keep track of the movies you've seen for each of the list? And if you click on the three bars next to a members name it will show you there list results. It's a neat feature.

The trick is not minding
Did you know you can go to the Lists link at top of any MoFo page and click to keep track of the movies you've seen for each of the list? And if you click on the three bars next to a members name it will show you there list results. It's a neat feature.

I....did not. That’s actually intriguing! Thank you, there’s a few people here I’m legitimately interested in checking out.

I....did not. That’s actually intriguing! Thank you, there’s a few people here I’m legitimately interested in checking out.
I forget about that feature too, then I'll remember it and update it. I just went through the BFI Western list and found there was 4 or 5 movies I had seen so checked them off.

The trick is not minding
I forget about that feature too, then I'll remember it and update it. I just went through the BFI Western list and found there was 4 or 5 movies I had seen so checked them off.
I’m checking off films as we speak.

I kinda have an obsession with that feature lol, I’ll obsessively keep track of the order my lists are in and make sure they’re all up to date.

The trick is not minding
I kinda have an obsession with that feature lol, I’ll obsessively keep track of the order my lists are in and make sure they’re all up to date.
I’ve kept a written list of films I’ve watched for the last 5 years, complete with a star rating.
This helps even more.
I’m obsessed 😑

The trick is not minding
I'm lazy, I don't track anything, so I often end up re-watching movies I'd thought I'd never seen before. Maybe this weekend I can update my list...I hope.
That was part of the reason I also kept lists.
I also can go back to the list to fresh my memory if I enjoyed it or not and if it deserves a second viewing. Also...I like lists

I'm lazy, I don't track anything, so I often end up re-watching movies I'd thought I'd never seen before. Maybe this weekend I can update my list...I hope.
That was part of the reason I also kept lists.
I also can go back to the list to fresh my memory if I enjoyed it or not and if it deserves a second viewing. Also...I like lists
You should do a personal top 100 countdown! I’d love to see what you enjoy.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Looking over the various specialty HOF that have been done, I’m surprised no one has done any that were fantasy themed.
that was talked about. Cosmic Runaway was going to host, and other HoFs popped up and she's been too busy to host. But there was some serious interest for it. Who knows, perhaps this coming spring or summer there'll be one.

The trick is not minding
Looking over the various specialty HOF that have been done, I’m surprised no one has done any that were fantasy themed.
that was talked about. Cosmic Runaway was going to host, and other HoFs popped up and she's been too busy to host. But there was some serious interest for it. Who knows, perhaps this coming spring or summer there'll be one.
I’ll support that! Love fantasy films, especially sword and sorcery films (Conan the barbarian)

@Wyldesyde I'd like to do a Musical Live Action Part 2 one of these days. I guess the Let's Talk About Movie Musicals thread has got me in the mood These were the movies in the 1st one we did:

Musical Live Action Hof
1 West Side Story (1961)
2 1776 (1972)
3 Mary Poppins (1964)
4 Young Girls of Rochefort (1967)
5 Meet Me In St Louis (1944)
6 Swing Time (1936)
6 The Pajama Game (1957)
7 Godspell (1973)
8 Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (1968)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@Wyldesyde I'd like to do a Musical Live Action Part 2 one of these days. I guess the Let's Talk About Movie Musicals thread has got me in the mood These were the movies in the 1st one we did:

Musical Live Action Hof
1 West Side Story (1961)
2 1776 (1972)
3 Mary Poppins (1964)
4 Young Girls of Rochefort (1967)
5 Meet Me In St Louis (1944)
6 Swing Time (1936)
6 The Pajama Game (1957)
7 Godspell (1973)
8 Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (1968)

The Pajama Game should be much higher on that list.