Mel Gibson to direct remake of "The Wild Bunch"

Tools    

I'm still waiting for the day they decide to remake The Godfather. It's not an "if" at this point but a "when".
I already want to vomit just thinking about it.

Here are some actors who should be in this:

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Is that Nick Nolte? If so he looks the part for the movie.

I'd add this guy:
Yeah, Nolte. He'd be perfect in one of the roles.

I edited the original post and included more actors I could see being potential cast members.
Kurt looks the part.

Welcome to the human race...
I'm still waiting for the day they decide to remake The Godfather. It's not an "if" at this point but a "when".
Gotta do something for that 50th anniversary.

Mojo and CR, I hadn't even considered who could be in a remake but some good picks there. Now you've got me thinking that if they include all the original characters, who would play which? I can see Nick, just from that picture (and partly from his voice) playing the Edmond O'Brien part, Freddie Sykes. I can see him cackling away like O'Brien.

I'd pick Morgan Freeman for the Robert Ryan role, Deke Thornton.

I think this guy could play the Bo Hopkins "Crazy Lee" role at the first of the film: