Name a movie which irritated you the most?

Tools    

Definitely there will be a movie which irritated you the most. mention it

Martyrs.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Black Mass. There is so much material you can use with Bulger, but the screenplay was lacking ime. How you take all these solid performances and make this movie, will always be lost on me.

The minions irritated me. The narration I think just spoiled it for me. I was expecting a lot more.

Star Trek Into Darkness. I mean, the whole point of creating an alternate reality is to allow the writers to take any direction they want with the plot, and they decide to retreat to one of the older plots? Severely lacking creativity.

Dallas Buyers Club

Elaborate now!
I'm not sure what the question meant but films like Martyrs just make me angry. I hate disgusting/extremely gory films because that's all they are..It just makes me angry that all it takes for a film to be good is some silly message and just the most extreme things you can think of. The problem with Martys is that the first 40 minutes of the film were actually amazing but then it just down.

The only disgusting film that I enjoyed was Pink Flamingos, it's just stylish

Oh. Easy. The Star Wars Prequel Trilogy. SPECIFICALLY Episode III (although ALL of them bother me). It's nothing to do with "original being best always" or anything like that. But what SPECIFICALLY makes me rage is the amount of clichés used, the writing so bad I want to throw up, Obi-Wan is CONSTANTLY contradicting things he said previously, Padmé doesn't sound like a total moron, but she STILL falls for Anakin's stupid crap?, Anakin starts off as a kid that his mother says "Knows no greed," BUT HE'S THE MOST SELF-OBSESSED LITTLE BRAT ON THE PLANET. Oh my god, I don't even know where to finish this. There is so much about that movie that is so bad I can't even.... understand WHY anyone allowed that to happen. It was just... unnaturally awful.

Oh. Easy. The Star Wars Prequel Trilogy. SPECIFICALLY Episode III (although ALL of them bother me). It's nothing to do with "original being best always" or anything like that. But what SPECIFICALLY makes me rage is the amount of clichés used, the writing so bad I want to throw up, Obi-Wan is CONSTANTLY contradicting things he said previously, Padmé doesn't sound like a total moron, but she STILL falls for Anakin's stupid crap?, Anakin starts off as a kid that his mother says "Knows no greed," BUT HE'S THE MOST SELF-OBSESSED LITTLE BRAT ON THE PLANET. Oh my god, I don't even know where to finish this. There is so much about that movie that is so bad I can't even.... understand WHY anyone allowed that to happen. It was just... unnaturally awful.
Episode III is awesome probably my 3rd favorite of the entire saga

Episode III is awesome probably my 3rd favorite of the entire saga
I have to inform you... that you and your opinion are wrong. :P (I'm mostly kidding but not really because that movie is so awful.)

The Suspiria remake hasn't even gone into production yet I can feel my blood boiling whenever I think about it
I think you've used this - . More than the rest of the site combined by this point