Harvey Weinstein Fired!!

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
'mate' it's been fascinating, just like your last illogical attempt to lecture me a few months back. Have yourself a lovely weekend and I'll catch your entertainment next time.

'mate' it's been fascinating, just like your last illogical attempt to lecture me a few months back. Have yourself a lovely weekend and I'll catch your entertainment next time.
Lecture you? I don't think it's possible. But you have a nice day.

Filthy grub!

Nyong’o wrote that Weinstein reeled off the number of famous actresses he had slept with, and said she had “no idea” what she was “passing up”, before telling her to leave the restaurant.
Why not just call him what he is. Is it going to make him break down and cry to face the fact he has anti social personality disorder? Too bd. Might do him good.

had focused on “dealing with his anger, his attitude toward others, boundary work and the beginnings of work on empathy,” the psychologist told TMZ with Weinstein’s permission.
Thanks for the lulz. No confirmation required he has the intellect of a parsnip.

and ranted about conspiracy theories.

Unrelated but I found Tom Cruises divorce clause with Katie Holmes that she couldn't date anyone publicly for 5 years completely bizarre. Does anyone have a possible reason for this, ethics aside?
You posted this in another thread & I queried it then. IIRC, her father is a lawyer & steered her through her divorce. Do you have any proof of this?

They signed an NDA clause as part of the divorce agreement - nothing unusual there and I fail to see how it's relevant to harvey bullying people in the industry for HJs.

You posted this in another thread & I queried it then. IIRC, her father is a lawyer & steered her through her divorce. Do you have any proof of this?
I gave you a plus on the reply Stirchley, but the quote is not mine. Some one is playing mind games.

I gave you a plus on the reply Stirchley, but the quote is not mine. Some one is playing mind games.
It's not mind games, you just made a mistake with the quote tag in this post and it looked like you were saying it. Note the closing quote tag at the end; there is no corresponding opening quote tag.

Sadly, quote tag mistakes can lead to a lot of genuine confusion about who said what, is all.

It's not mind games, you just made a mistake with the quote tag in this post and it looked like you were saying it. Note the closing quote tag at the end; there is no corresponding opening quote tag.

Sadly, quote tag mistakes can lead to a lot of genuine confusion about who said what, is all.
Yes, I found it. It was Gandalf26, who originally said that.
Captain Steel made the same mistake quoting me. I get it.

Holy shoot. What bloody century are they living in. Way to go, Italian media.

Mind blown - “First they give it away, then they whine and pretend to repent.”

and then some - “justify high-society prostitution”.

WTF did I just read - “I have the feeling that he was actually assaulted by her.” His IQ is obviously neatly contained in his scrotum

Incredibly disappointing. Would they make the same claims about a male minor. Doubtful. The double standards are disgraceful. Keep it in your pants, journos.