Movie about a ugly tall French boy who finds love with a girl

Tools    

I watched this movie many months ago, and no matter how hard I try I just cannot find it anywhere again. It was a French movie and there was this ugly looking boy in his late teens who would always ride a bike. He was dark skinned and fairly tanned but I wouldn’t say he was black, and he was fairly talk. I think he had no friends or was struggling to communicate with others until he met this girl who befriended him. As time went on she was introducing him to her other friends like these girls and boys. There was one point where the girl wanted to become intimate with the guy but I think he refused or was just to insecure or something, and tried to move on. This changed later on because I remember seeing the boy and girl returning from a long day or something, like they had just been running through a garden or field of flowers, it was now sunset time and they went inside of a shack/shed where they both had sex with each other. I remember during this scene there was a cat strolling around on the bed, and it was also on the girls naked body at one point just before the boy and girl had sex, I think she picked the cat up and moved it away. The only other thing I remember is towards the end the boy got into a fight with another guy that the girl knew, he beat him up quite badly over an argument or something. In fact I think it may have been a moped that the guy was riding the entire time and not a bike.

I cant really remember anything else, and to be honest the movie was nothing special, kinda a waste of time but I’d just wanna know the name of it. It was definitely a French movie, and I think it was recent too, it didn’t seem like it was old. Also it could be one of those low budget productions but it didn’t seem like it, the only reason I assume this is because no matter how hard I try to find it I just cant seem to. I had seen it in the ‘Romance’ section on a movie watching site even though it felt more of a Drama, but since then Ive searched pages and pages on this site again but cannot find the movie, I don’t even know what the front cover looks like. The biggest give away would be the main actor who is the late teenage boy, tan skinned and tall, black hair, but his face is what made him stand out because he was ugly and looked like he had a disability, the movie plot could be centred around this, like ugly boy with disability finds love with a girl or something lol, that kind of thing. Thats all I can say or remember.*

It doesn't 100% match your description, but it slightly remembered me of La Délicatesse (2011). I watched it ~10 years ago so I barely remember it, let alone details and specific scenes. It is French, relatively new, romance, and there is an ugly tall guy falling in love with a beautiful woman. The tall guy is not dark-skinned, though, and the characters were not teenagers (I'd say they were in their 30s). Another drawback is that it is not Drama, it is a Rom-Com.