Worst/Weakest/Least Favorite Movie In a Series

Tools    

I don't actually wear pants.
That was a most insightful and meaningful contribution Why not just ignore a topic that disinterests you? Not exactly a monumental task to accomplish.
Why not posting something else? You've posted this a million times. Post something else.

That was a most insightful and meaningful contribution Why not just ignore a topic that disinterests you? Not exactly a monumental task to accomplish.
I Wear Pants is the worst member here, every time you see his username you know you're going to read something unpleasant. Ignore him, it's not like he ever says anything worth reading anyway. I mean read his Breaking Bad thread it shows you the type of intellect you are dealing with, if he was being genuine with that thread then he's straight up stupid.

Why not posting something else? You've posted this a million times. Post something else.

I do post other things and what's wrong with this? It's a film-related discussion and nobody is forcing you to look if you don't care for it.

In any case, on to my ignore list you go.

I don't actually wear pants.
I do post other things and what's wrong with this? It's a film-related discussion and nobody is forcing you to look if you don't care for it.

In any case, on to my ignore list you go.
We've answered this question since 2009. Get a new schtick.