Vanilla Coke coming!!!!!

Tools    

no we keep to the good old RED tomatoe sauce (otherwise known as ketchip) GREEN sauce, sorry doesnt appeal to me much. THIS JUST IN we do have green sauce, apparently according to my mate it tastes the same as the normal stuff, but i think i will stay away from it

fINALLY ITS OUT IN CAN AND 2 LITER BOTTLE FORM!!!

HOORAY! HOORAY!

This is the greatest stuff ever!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

crazed out movie freak
I haven't seen it round these parts. Although I really wasn't looking real hard.

i thought it would have more vanilla flavor and it would be creamyer.

HOLYZOO

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by jrs1013

* Pepsi SUCKS
So do you, then.

You tell him.... Sadesdrk

It sure does. But I'm currently off Coke and carbonated drinks. That's right, I'm drink dieting again. Only water and things like milk and juices. I had to give away the supersize Sprite that I got at McDonalds today. Can't have it. No, sir.

if anyone wants to drop weight and fat, give up sugar soda. it takes about a week to adjust to the diet stuff, but you will adjust ....if you love soda, you will love diet soda- you just have to lose the taste for the sugar and adjust to the aspartame.

you'll drop a solid ten pounds over time. i gaaarrruunnnnteeeee.

try diet barqs rootbeer.......yummy.
or diet 7-up with added lemon juice....i pour in like a half a cup......sooooo tart. yumma yumma

as for vanilla coke, i want to try it......but i don't think they have a diet version, and i don't think diet cream soda type beverages transfer very well to the no-cal version.
sometimes you can't make a diet version.

Patt is dead on. The exact same thing happened with me. Diet Soda tastes damn good to me, and I can really feel the difference, physically. Hell, take another step: drop sugar altogether. I did, and after a year, my body had transformed internally, and I dropped about 10 lbs.

Recommended to get ya'll started: Diet Sprite and Diet Dr. Pepper...both taste remarkably similar to their sugary counterparts.

Diet drinks are also easier to swallow.... except Diet Coke. Lordy, I don't know why Diet Coke tastes so disgusting to me. I used to drink it all the time cause I was forced to... it was a period of hell. Usually, in this household, I can have anything I want. But back during the early 90s, my mom would only buy diet drinks, and I'd have to sneak something regular at a friend's house.

Anyway, I can tell the difference between Dr. Pepper and Diet Dr. Pepper. Not sure about Sprite... haven't had Diet Sprite in a long time... but I probably could tell the difference. I'm an expert.

I didn't cut off carbonated/surgary drinks because I'm trying to lose weight though. I've been 155-160 for five years.

You have DIET Dr. Pepper? geez, i do not get it, what is it about Australia or just where we live that makes us miss so many things, we just got red eye in a can, normally it only ever came in bottles and now we get Red Bull in a bottle instead of the can...what is this plot?

Same thing with tic-tacs. But they miss plenty of things Australia get. I eat kangaroo, for example. And trust me, you ain't missing anything with those wintergreen tic-tacs they've got going on...

That being said, I too dropped an absoloute tonne of weight after giving up normal Coke and only drinking Diet. I prefer Diet Coke to normal coke now. After you've adjusted, drinking normal Coke is just so hard. It's too sweet and you can feel this sugary residue eating your teeth. It's revolting.

I swear. They have wintergreen and cinnamon. I tasted both today. I never knew that toothpaste and burning [respectively] were such popular tastes...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Sounds interesting!