Vanilla Coke coming!!!!!

Tools    

isnt coke like caramel? as or Dr. Pepper i always thought it was Pepper!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by patti
SPUD!!! don't go putting vanilla extract into anything unless you're baking...(...you can put a couple drops into a pot of coffee for a nice touch....... but what they're talking about is vanilla syrup!
you know the syrups they use for latté's and old fashioned soda's? there are a million....almond, caramel, amaretto, ......vanilla.....etc.
I'm not a very knowledgeable person when it comes to the kitchen, I know a few things, but other than that, I'm clueless.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by spudracer
It's not THAT bad. I might be getting a job with Coca-Cola so I will bad mouth Pepsi Twist when that happens, for now, I'll stick with my Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, and Sierra Mist.
Oooooh yeah, now those I like. Well, I prefer Coke over Pepsi, but I'll still drink it. Hot stuff! (not actually hot, but hot as in great)

Rock God
pepsi is much, much sweeter. when you get used to it, coke tastes boring by comparison. and i hate diet everything! ugh, it's so bitter. i might as well drink poison. blech.

Rock God
yeah, me too. that's also how i feel about diety drinks. they're so nasty. if i wanted to drink a flat soda, i'd just let one out for a day or two.

Originally posted by spudracer
Coke always tastes flat to me.
Add some implants to it. It'll make it better.

Rock God
nyuk, nyuk.

ugh.... puns....

Silicone Coke is coming soon!

Plastic isn't just for straws anymore!

Rock God
that sounds like it would go well with a rubberfinger bar.

the only thing i use coke for is cleaning coffee pots at the restaurant i work at (seriously), and unless the vanilla flavor somehow has the ability to enhance my sense of self esteem then i'll stick to beer, mineral water, and goat milk!

coke for cleaning coffee pots? tell me more....i have a very stubborn thermos i can't seem to clean up.

as for carbonation ......i HAVE to have lots of fizz or it isn't worth swallowing.
LOVE soda from the fountain!!.....crushed ice, and a straw. oooh yeah.

bottled soda has less fizz than cans......low fizz sucks.
i wish i had my own tank of CO2.....i'd add fizz.

and diet sodas are good once you adjust. really. but don't worry about it until you need to cut out calories.

You fools dont know anything if u hate Coke. Pepsi is ok, but it leaves a weird aftertaste. Vanilla syrup tastes very good in Coke, the trendies have been doing it for years.

Well, today at school, I bought a bottle of Vanilla Coke from a vending machine and I finally tried it.

I don't think it's that great. It tastes fine, but to me, it doesn't taste that much different from regular Coca Cola, which I like better. Vanilla Coke is not out of this world. Why does it have to be brown? It would have looked cooler if Vanilla Coke was white.
That's what I always imagined it would look like.

By the way, I no longer hate Pepsi Twist. In fact, I love it.

you guys have got to be joking vanilla coke???? think about it for crying out loud. Coke is cola thats all there is to it the moment they bring out these new damn fangeled flavours it just isnt coke anymore. Coke owns sprite and all those other flavours, why bring out more? well being an aussie, i havent seen this new flavour. so tell me is there ANYONE that likes it? oh and a new insite, my mate would like to know do you know anything about blue pepsi?

The Gweat and Tewwible
It tasted like a coke float to me. Vanilla icecream and coke yum

The Gweat and Tewwible
I have not actually. That is sick Did you ever get green ketchup in Australia??? We did over here, but I personally never went near the stuff...