Movies With Cool Cars

Tools    

Can you name some movies that have some cool cars in them? The only ones that I can think of right now are in all the James Bond movies.

Da Batmobile! -brian

Originally posted by TWTCommish
Gone In Sixty Seconds, man! I'm not a big car guy, but I can still appreciate the wheels in that flick.
I saw that movie with my Dad, and it was kind of distracting because he is a big-time car guy and he collects vintage automobiles. So every few seconds, he'd lean over and say, "I have one of those" or "I used to have one of those", or "I almost bought one of those".

Didn't see it.
Off-topic

I hate it when people talk to me in a movie. Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh.

Ya wouldn't like going to see one with me, then - I love to whisper things like "Hey! See that guy in the corner!" - or "That's the same guy from before!"

The Adventure Starts Here!
Dunno what kind it was, but the convertible in "To Wong Fu" was pretty spiffy. The open-road scenes made me want to own one, impractical though it would be to try to dock a boat in my driveway....

Being a Porsche die hard fan I have to say that No Man's Land is the best car movie...story and acting isn't all that great but the car scenes are truely awesome.

As for Gone in 60 Seconds it's still not out in video (should be in any days) and I can't wait to see it, I missed it in the theatre.

Cheers!

The car in "Back to the Future"

Man that car went back through time at 55 mph, driven by a remote control! And, it left tracks of fire!

Originally posted by PooPooMaster
The car in "Back to the Future"

Man that car went back through time at 55 mph, driven by a remote control! And, it left tracks of fire!
I thought you had to get it up to 88 mph to go through time.

Oh man.....you're right. I don't know why i typed "55"

Well, it, like 88, is made up of two identical numbers. In addition, the year he travels back to in the movie is 1955 - that might have something to do with the brain lapse.

Definitely Days Of Thunder.
I love that movie!
I don't care much for Tom Cruise, but this was a really good movie.

I must say that Days of Thunder was great too, although the conversations between the driver and it's crew was quite a bit long compared to real life but the races are great to watch.

Cheers!

I loved Days of Thunder!!!

Oh and does anybody know how many ads were in that movie. I hear it holds the record.

hehe I don't remember but there sure is a whole LOT!

but it was probably a huge deal with the Nascar officials; they have so many contracts in ads!

Cheers!

Cannonball Run...Cobra...The Wraith <spell check!