Who would you fight?

Tools    

Lol! Sorry.

Somehow we're gonna have to loosen you up FG. You're strung like piano wire.... maybe you're still mad that I told you I didn't give a rat's ass for your opinion once. I was just blowing off steam... I really do give a rat's ass for your opinion. Maybe two rat's asses

Don't take me too seriously, I'm really an idiot.

Nah. I'm just too blunt somtimes I think. Nothing personal or having anything to do with me taking things too seriously.

what a hilarious coupla' pages......so Commish is gonna beat Streisands face in while Holden slaps Celine Dion around? i'd go for Joan Rivers, James Woods, and Caligula.

now silver, brad pitt would knock you over with a sigh.

Originally posted by firegod
Nah. I'm just too blunt somtimes I think. Nothing personal or having anything to do with me taking things too seriously.
That's a very serious response there friend

So y'awl who wouldn't you fight?
For me:
Tyson
Ken Shamrock
Royce Gracie
Top the charts. I wouldn't fight buffy either she seriously slams some a$$.

Originally posted by patti
what a hilarious coupla' pages......
Chris wants to fight Barbra Streisand "just because," but he objects to someone wanting to fight Richard Nixon.

That IS hilarious...

If you're going to take a jab, get yer facts straight. I didn't object to anyone fighting Nixon. I said I was surprised and personally wouldn't have chosen him. Of course, you've already labeled this as a purely political decision of mine, so it won't do any good to say otherwise. Furthermore, I said "I dunno," not "just because," and in a later post, explained that I'd fight her because she's very obnoxious.

Spud: Richard Nixon? Wow. Now there's a surprise. I don't like him either, but I wouldn't want to break the poor bastard's hip, either.
Personally, I don't care whom you choose to hate, or even whom you think deserves to have their skull crushed in. For reasons rational or irrational, it is, after all, YOUR opinion.

That you find Streisand obnoxious enough to physically assault is your own fantasy, and I'll let you have it.

And you'll have to excuse me if I find your defense of Nixon "political." That you think Streisand, who is merely "obnoxious" (according to TWTCommish of Movieforums), deserves to have her hips broken before a criminal like Nixon, is enough to make me wonder where your convictions lie.

Goodness gracious Art. This thread is a joke. I would not actually punch Barbara Streisand in the face if given the opportunity. I don't want her to die and I don't think she deserves to have her "skull crushed in," as you chose to phrase it.

I also never said I'd pick Streisand over Nixon. See, Streisand was under the "Celebrity" category...Nixon was in another category. Apparently this joke has offended you somehow.

No. Remember, I thought it was hilarious.

And I never said you wanted to crush anybody's skull in; that was said in the spirit of the thread (hyperbole abounds).

Obviously nobody here would ACTUALLY fight the people they listed, which is why I thought it was funny that you seemed to object to Nixon. Since this thread IS a joke, it seemed almost as if YOU were taking the thread too seriously.

I was just making an observation. I'm not offended, and I didn't mean any offense toward you either.

Well, no offense was taken. I was only surprised...as you seemed, well, p*ssed.

I don't really object to Nixon. Just not my bag. He deserves a beating more than Streisand, IMO, but, well, I get to see Streisand's face every other day, whereas Nixon is more someone I read about. So I find it harder to build up a lot of hatred. And yes, it works on both sides of the political spectrum.

Anywhoo, I like the new question quite a bit: who WOULDN'T you fight? (excellent question, Matt)

I'm with him on Tyson. I don't EVER want to come face to face with that dude. Or, in terms of historical figures, Theodore Roosevelt. He'd squash me like a bug.

Conversely, I do want Celine Dion to die (soon), and if this happens by her skull being crushed in, all the better!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally posted by Holden Pike
Conversely, I do want Celine Dion to die (soon), and if this happens by her skull being crushed in, all the better!
You one sick dog Holden

Originally posted by Holden Pike
I'm sure it would.

i would steer clear of O.J. and Mike Tyson, and any (other) psycho rapist or killer.....wouldn't want to get close enough for them fo remember my face.

on the other hand i would put up my dukes against that woman who drowned her kids in the lake and claimed she had been carjacked by some random black dude....susan.....susan smith.
.......... she kills her kids because her lover said he liked her but had no interest in her kids. "lose the kids and we'll talk" .............. so she did!

along the same lines you could add any child abuser to the fight list.........but this is symbolic of what outrages me.....i wouldn't actually WANT to fight anyone. but i'd help gather them all up and drop them off on an island with like-minded monsters.....let em' all tear each other apart.

Now With Moveable Parts
Good call on Susan Smith, patti. When she was all over the papers, my first reaction was," Give me just ten minutes alone with her."

Although I rant about Julia and Britney, often, I don't think I could really bring myself to punch them in the face. *I just visualized punching Britney in the face...I kinda liked it.

I really don't like the lead singer of Creed...oooooh, better yet, Kid Rock. I'd like a free shot at his ugly, punk-@ss mug.

Originally posted by Toose
That's a very serious response there friend
*does backflips while totally nude* Is that better?