Will we ever see ______ on DVD?

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by DAN_F83
oh well - at least I'm getting GTA3 delivered tommorrow!!
Unless the truck breaks down and you don't get it til Monday.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

How about Millers Crossing... some friends have been hyping this like mad only for me to find out it's not available on DVD and I absolutely hate VHS!!! Hummm... on second thought, they probably did it on purpose... Grrrr!

Radioactive Spider Blood
How about The Wizard?

1989 flick with Fred Savage, Christian Slater, et al.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
That's one I would like to see on DVD, but chances for that one are slim to none. They have been for a while, but with each passing year it slips deeper and deeper into the bottomless pit of movies never put onto DVD

It doesn't matter now - I foolishly agreed to work Saturday + Sunday - doh - and I'm workin monday and tuesday - DAMN - lol so I'm not bothered if the truck breaks down and decides not to start going again untill *DONT READ TILL NEXT STAR IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE they've found an interesting alternative to sleeping,eating,blinking,space travel,driver installation,windows and a more helpfull school system that teaches you umportant things like how to use washing machines, what to do when you're bored, how to do as little work possible without getting sacked and how to cook nice easy food, and how to deal with psychopaths and annoying sisters. Just as long as they do that and deliver the game by 5:30pm on Wed *READ FROM NOW SANE PEOPLE
Well, as least I'm getting almost double my usual wage.
Oh - and Journey to the Far Side of the Sun - that's a great film most likely never to be seen on dvd. Anyone else seen that one?

Oh - and my god Jerry Goldsmith has done his share of soundtracks - millions of them!!
Love the Total Recall one....
and the Labyrinth soundtrack - Dance Magic Dance......