SCP show?

Tools    

So this would be either a mini movie series or a documentary series

It would be a semi horror, where each episode would explain scps and how they were found and classified

Yeah, maybe. A few people have tried to do this: Channel Zero, which was kinda meh (what I've seen of it at least), and Netflix's Two Sentence Horror Stories which I haven't tried yet but probably will.

It'd be tough to do right, though.

I think it would have to be set up in a certain way, like almost like your telling a fairytale but the further into the episode or specific scp but the further in, the more real seeming or believeable details

SCP? Sane Clown Posse?
Ooooooh, didn't think of that. I've been assuming for the past day it meant 'Soiled Character Portraits'

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Ooooooh, didn't think of that. I've been assuming for the past day it meant 'Soiled Character Portraits'

Super Chypmunk's Party?
Btw, my phone now offers "chypmunk" as an autocorrect option in that I use it so often.

Ok. Back to sleep for me before the sleep aid wears off. Stupid bladder...

Super Chypmunk's Party?
Dear Lord, no - I stay very far away from politics!

Btw, my phone now offers "chypmunk" as an autocorrect option in that I use it so often.
Interesting .... always assumed this was standard autocorrect for everyone

Ok. Back to sleep for me before the sleep aid wears off. Stupid bladder...
Enjoy the return to Nod!!

"How tall is King Kong ?"
Hasn't there been some SCP shorts ? I haven't checked them out (I had played a bit of an indie videogame though), but they seemed to miss the point by just taking a monstrosity and making an x-files or blair witch out of it. The strength of SCP comes, in my opinion, by the dry, factual, redacted reports. The format itself. It would really have to be, even more than a documentary, some sort of leaked internal video presentation. Or else, it's just cheesy monster/concept of the week and people running around.

I like precisely the fact that they're mostly ideas, without plots. So many films or series episodes are just a pitch with no idea how to stretch it into a story, but forced to do so in the most artificial and generic way. It would be a shame to spoil SCP like that.