Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

Tools    

I hang out with my family for several hours before making the 2 hour trek home. By which time it’s around 8pm.
That gives me a lot of downtime to spend with my GF if I have one, which could or could not turn into a trip to the theatre.
I’m single this Christmas, and not visiting family this year. That gives me a full day of nothing. Guess what I have the option of doing?
Spend Xmas with Gal Gadot, solid plan Wyldesyde

You ready? You look ready.
A lot of people, actually. Lots of major films have come out on Christmas Day (Ali comes to mind just off the top of my head). Maybe not this year so much, though.
I am still waiting for my third Sherlock Holmes movie. They didn’t come out on Christmas Day but we did go and see them that day. I have fond Christmas memories from both those movies, so I will sign up for Max and make a new one this year. That memory will get lost in all the sorrow and bleakness from this year, though. 😅

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
When I saw a new Sherlock movie was on the Warner/HBOMax slate, I was surprised. They still doing these things? Guy Ritchie involved?

BOT I’ll watch WW1984 on Christmas day, if I manage to watch the first one by then : probably not emoji :

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I hope this HBO max is going to be available in UK, especially for Matrix 4 in the Autumn.

Trivia:
Director Patty Jenkins announces Wonder Woman 1984 Will Be First Movie On HBO Max In 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.

I hope this HBO max is going to be available in UK, especially for Matrix 4 in the Autumn.
It's interesting though, that with Warner pushing all movies in 2021 to HBO Max, the streaming service expands to Europe as late as mist 2021.

Movie Forums Extra
The poster & trailer looks much exciting. I guess this might be the only movie fun to watch in theatres in 2020.
Found out the advance movie ticket bookings have been started today:

I WANT HBO MAX!!

It's out in cinemas here in a few days but don't want to risk the cinema at the moment, I usually take a relative to go see a film at the cinema a few days after Christmas day but they are over 65 so that's a bit no no right now... Wish they released it next year instead.

A nice way to spend Christmas!

Pretty bold for them to put this on HBO MAX as well. Can't wait to see it

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Anybody hear if they fixed the 3rd act on this one? 😄

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Trivia:
Director Patty Jenkins announces Wonder Woman 1984 Will Be First Movie On HBO Max In 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.

Good luck streaming 4k on HBO' s app. Mine buffers regularly, whether I'm home in AL or visiting family in VA. =(

The trick is not minding
I’m still going to the theatre to see this. Limited capacity. Just can’t beat that experience.
I enjoyed the first one. Nothing great, but Gal has the part down and the chemistry between her and Pine was decent.
That said, from I hear about this, I have reservations

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
A friend has two extra tickets to see Wonder Woman 1984 tomorrow so he asked us if we want to go, but Hubby and I agreed that neither of us wants to go to the theater during the pandemic. We'd rather still be alive to see it when it gets released on DVD.

I enjoyed this more than I expected. It’s basically a Donner Superman movie but they’ve imported villains from Burton’s Batman movies.

Good luck streaming 4k on HBO' s app. Mine buffers regularly, whether I'm home in AL or visiting family in VA. =(
Have you tried with the ethernet cable plugged in? Isn't there an option to download?

I enjoyed this more than I expected. It’s basically a Donner Superman movie but they’ve imported villains from Burton’s Batman movies.
^ that sounds good, watching tomorrow.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
At the theatre now, waiting for it to start!

Wow. Those trailers must be getting longer and longer.