Television Tab

Tools    

Scream Queens - Series 1, episode 1
- Loved every minute and found it hilarious. Just hope it keeps this up.

CSI: Cyber - Series 1, episode 5(Crowd Sourced) -

The Returned/Les Revenants - Series 2, episode 2 -

Fargo - Series 2, episode 2 -

Doctor Who - Series 9, Episode: The Girl Who Lived.
Yawn...

The Blacklist - Series 1. So far I'm 11 episodes into my box set of series 1 and love it. Just looking forwards to series 2 when Megan Boone's wig will be gone...

Currently watching season 4 of Arrow and 2 of The Flash. Both are really good so far.

I'm also watching Lost: Season 1. Pretty entertaining as well.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Fargo S2: E4

Kirsten Dunst's character (Peggy Blomquist) has officially crossed over into Skylar White territory.

The Detectorists is great HK isn't it? Gentle, slightly awkward, affectionate and full of people you feel like you could know . The excellent Toby Jones and MacKenzie Crook. I didn't know Andy's girlfriend was Diana Rigg's daughter

Yep, I'm enjoying it a lot. I don't like this 'German' guy because he's obviously a fake and the time it takes for that to be revealed is probably going to annoy me. Other than that, I'm loving it like I did the first series.

It's nice to see Diana Rigg playing as her daughters mother in the programme, too.

Watched the first four episodes of Jane the Virgin. Nothing special about it for me at least but i think i'll check the rest of the Season out as it is enjoyable enough.

Need to catch up on Fargo, i have the episodes ready so i should do that soon. Loved the first Season, just hope it doesn't go the way of True Detectives Second Season. Not sure how i'll cope without Billy Bob and Freeman though

I didn't even make it through the first episode of Jane The Virgin. I really didn't like it at all.

I was going to watch Fargo but, in the end, I just couldn't be bothered.

Did you like the Fargo film, HK? It's quite a bit different from the film i was just curious as i don't remember you mentioning it before.

Could see that with Jane The Virgin, i have the first Season available so i thought i may as well, but unless things change i doubt i'll be seeking out the Second.

Watched the first four episodes of Jane the Virgin. Nothing special about it for me at least but i think i'll check the rest of the Season out as it is enjoyable enough.

Need to catch up on Fargo, i have the episodes ready so i should do that soon. Loved the first Season, just hope it doesn't go the way of True Detectives Second Season. Not sure how i'll cope without Billy Bob and Freeman though
Second season has been just as good so far. Not really getting all the little nods to the film like the first have us. Which I think is a good thing. I don't know that the show will ever be in the top tier for me but it is very, very solid.

Great film. Great First Season at least, you should watch it.
I watched the first season. I recorded the first episode of this one, but I couldn't be bothered and deleted it.

I find the protagonists to be more believable this year, while the rogues (short of Malvo) are immensely better. The Gerhardt family is captivating and Brad Garrett makes me smile being such a hard***.

I'm not, but I probably should. As I've said before, these are all great, but I always feel like I've seen it before. I've only recently started to realise that most people don't 'cheer' for the predators. Weird you lot.

His sidekicks look to be good for a few laughs. I will be waiting for this to show up on the streaming sites.

I'm not, but I probably should. As I've said before, these are all great, but I always feel like I've seen it before. I've only recently started to realise that most people don't 'cheer' for the predators. Weird you lot.
oh def rooting for the predators on this programme. You should watch it HK if only for the polar bears, specially the one that scales the cliff face when he's starving to scavenge seabird eggs and chicks. The wolves were amazing too. Their work hunting as a pack is impressive.