Eurovision Song Contest 2016

Tools    

I'm 40 minutes into last nights semi final. I think this is Armenia and it's very Eurovision. One of my favourite so far.

Just watched Russia. I can see why you think it will do well. It's OK, but it feels like to was put together by committee to win. It's kind of soulless.

It's Eurovision - most of them are soulless

Just watched Russia. I can see why you think it will do well. It's OK, but it feels like to was put together by committee to win. It's kind of soulless.
I think it was fine, but I was mostly impressed with the visuals.

Azerbaijan is one of those songs which is OK, but you keep waiting for it to burst into life. Sadly it never happens and just ends up being a disappointment.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Best song in history of Eurovision:

Azerbaijan is one of those songs which is OK, but you keep waiting for it to burst into life. Sadly it never happens and just ends up being a disappointment.

I am a fan of it - but I belive this was the song where last night, I found it difficult to hear what she was singing

I liked Montenegro at first, but it goes on too long which, for a 3 minute song, isn't a good sign.

Iceland is another who's been looking and listening to previous winners a little too much.

Bosnia and Herzegovina has only just started but I'm loving the costumes and staging. Now this is Eurovision. Even if the song is crap, be mental!

Yep, I liked that.

Khan, it's not the best, but I was a big fan of it and hoped it'd do really well. I still like it. I liked the official video, too.

Malta next. Almost always pretty girls from Malta. I don't know why.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.

Khan, it's not the best, but I was a big fan of it and hoped it'd do really well. I still like it. I liked the official video, too.
I liked it because of the lyrics, man went to make some points and he used a big stage to do so, even in the song he says he has no ambition for high position.

Why are Australia and Israel participating? They're both not in Europe. And apparently Morocco also participated once but I believe that was a one time thing.

Australia because they're huge fans. Last year was supposed to be a one-off as part of the 60th anniversary celebrations. This year it's just profile, I'd assume. I've never understood Israel being in it, but it meant we had Dana International, so that's OK. I wouldn't have Turkey in it, either.