Tell me what to watch

Tools    

Not my original idea, but it does sound like a lot of fun.

So everyone can recommend me one movie each to watch, if I haven't seen it before, I will watch it.

Okay mistique, for you I'll recommend Another Earth.
phew, for a moment I thought you meant the Will Smith & son action flick .... but Another Earth, looks good

Haha, yeah I saw that movie in theaters. It wasn't as bad as the critics said, but it was pretty forgettable in terms of quality.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Out 1
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I knew you where gonna come up with something unique, and you didn't let me down. 12 hours and 40 minutes, that's gonna be interesting... hope I can find the movie somewhere.

Hey mistique,

I just wanted to recommend you an app that I always use to find reaaally good movies. It's called Yazu and you can find it on the Google Play Store. I do believe it might help you.
You can find more information in their website: yazuapp.com

Original or Rob Zombie remake?

Bad Boy Bubby(Very controversial, but brilliant and sometimes funny movie, with deep meaning.)

Okay mistique, for you I'll recommend Another Earth.
That's an excellent choice. I never hear it mentioned but it's an intelligent, Indie film I think you will like it. I've been meaning to write a review on it.

My movie for you Mistique is: Juno....have you already seen that?