JayDee and honeykid Go To The Movies (yet another commentary thread)

→ in
Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I've been interested in trying out one of those commentaries, the new fangled fad that has taken over the board. And honeykid has graciously agreed to pop my cherry!

The film we've chosen for my debut is Arnie's return to a starring role, The Last Stand. Neither of us have seen it and it's not exactly an essential film for either of us but hopefully it will prove to be a fun flick.

We aim to be starting in about minutes 45 minutes at 1 am UK time if there is anyone who would like to join us. You'll be very welcome

I might if I can find it real fast. I've never seen this either and I've been meaning to.

Well just as quickly as it was announced it is just as quickly being cancelled. That damn flake honeykid has wimped out on me.

Rescheduled for tomorrow for anyone who might like to join us

Sorry about that. I tried to get notice to him in time. As JD said, hoping for tonight. So feel free to find a copy and join in.

Ok so we're on for trying this again tonight. Starting at around 1 am UK time, so in about 25 minutes from now if anyone like Sexy wants to join in.

My worst nightmares have come true...
Really? The two MoFo's with the best taste on the board getting together to talk about proper movies is your worst nightmare?

Man you really must have led a sheltered life. Either that or you have no imagination whatsoever!

Oh and Daniel -

Steve Gerrard Gerrard
he slipped from 40 yards
and gave it to Demba Ba
Steve Gerrard Gerrard

Yeah, I'll be here -- I've found it. I will watch just to add another person who hasn't seen the movie -- and because it's Arnold and Johnny Knoxville. Should be fun. I might not say much, though.

Oh and Daniel -

Steve Gerrard Gerrard
he slipped from 40 yards
and gave it to Demba Ba
Steve Gerrard Gerrard

It's actually he slipped on his f***ing arse

Well I thought I'd keep it clean.

Doesn't really matter anyway, either way it was really funny. Wasn't it Daniel?

Ok so HK, Sexy are we just about ready to go?

Allow me just to remind you that this is my first outing on a commentary and I suspect I may be awful at it!

Alright wait a minute -- bringing up the movie -- I was at the concession stand.

Well I'm set to press play if you guys are.