The 1990s - As seen through the eyes of JayDee

→ in
Tools    

I agree that it's the worst thing they've ever done, but I still like it.
I liked It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie (2002) a lot. It had David Arquette as the star... and Whoopi Goldberg as GOD! And Joan Cusack.

And at one point, SCOOTER WAS A CAGE DANCING GO GO DANCER!

I mean, this movie just karmically repaid the debts from Muppet Christmas Carol ten-thousand fold. It was so good, I can hardly believe it's real.

And I really love 1987's A Muppet Family Christmas. Used to watch this movie Rodent/Young Guns style -- over and over and over -- as a kid. Even when it wasn't Christmas!

Two awesome Muppet Christmas movies, one REALLY bad one. I'd love to see another Muppet Christmas movie someday.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cage Dancing Scooter.JPG
Views:	2776
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	11266   Click image for larger version

Name:	3176037050_5848416acc.jpg
Views:	1534
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	11267   Click image for larger version

Name:	MFCCLose.jpg
Views:	1432
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	11268  

Great perspective, man! I think you summed up the 90's in movies nicely. Even though I was born only half way through that decade, I was able to watch almost all of those films, thanks to the magic of television. Great job.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I haven't seen the Whoopi one. Cool, a new muppet movie to watch. A Muppet Family Christmas is good. I should watch that on Christmas this year.

Sorry JayDee, the muppets have hi-jacked your thread

Watch this, Godoggo. At least watch starting at about 3:50 to see some pretty nutty shenanigans including Scooter cage dancing.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Aww, poor Rizzo. And the bar scene was crazy. Sam with glow sticks, Scooter as some kind of cage twinky and the two old guys buying drinks for strippers. The world really does need Kermit.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Great perspective, man! I think you summed up the 90's in movies nicely.
Thank you very much.

Sorry JayDee, the muppets have hi-jacked your thread
Never any need to apologise for that, I adore the muppets!