Do you watch the same movie over and over again?

Tools    

I don't re-watch movies like ever single day but when a movie is to my liking or when one of my favorite actrices or actors are in it, I'd rewatch it the same month though.

However there was one film which I watchd for a couple a times in a week and that one was boy in the striped pyjama's.
I really adored everything about that movie (I don't mean the actual facts of the war back then but the acting and the storyline)

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
If you are talking about back-to-back viewing in a single day, there were two movies I saw when they were first released in the theaters - Three Musketeers (1973) and Raiders of The Lost Ark (1981). I simply stayed in my seat and watched the next showing.You could do that back then and they wouldn't kick you out of the theater after each showing and making you pay again. (G*d, I hate saying 'back then', feeling my age creeping up on me).

I've seen a number my favorite films multiple times, but only back-to-back if I want to watch the commentary track in addition, and some times the video essays about the film as can be found on Criterion DVD editions.

And I do have a guilty pleasure - I have seen The Poseidon Adventure upwards of 50 times, I watch it whenever it shows up on TV, whether it has just started or is in the middle. And I don't even have a DVD copy. Can't help it.