Tv's series who doesn't stay long enough

Tools    

Star Trek, only 3 seasons. Should have been more.

With a 4th season animated... 🤔🤔🤔 But should be 7 season like the other one...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
And about Mr. Lucky John Vivyan takes over Cary Grant perfectly you should watch it. I got it from Timeless dvd with bonus cd.
Thanks for the info, but I just looked it up online, and Timeless DVD wants over $50 for "Mr. Lucky" on DVD. I rarely pay more than $5 - $10 for TV box set DVDs, so unless it goes down in price, it's unlikely that I'll ever get to see it.

Star Trek, only 3 seasons. Should have been more.

I didn't become a Trekkie until many years later, but I remember my mom telling me that they moved the show around so much that she could never find it. It was cancelled and brought back a couple of times through letter-writing campaigns before it was eventually cancelled for good, so we're lucky that we got 3 seasons.

Thanks for the info, but I just looked it up online, and Timeless DVD wants over $50 for "Mr. Lucky" on DVD. I rarely pay more than $5 - $10 for TV box set DVDs, so unless it goes down in price, it's unlikely that I'll ever get to see it.
Oldies.com you can have it for 30$... Only 2 left but shipping takes some time with them but always arrived... Beside i'm not living usa so maybe it's because of that...

Oldies.com you can have it for 30$... Only 2 left but shipping takes some time with them but always arrived... Beside i'm not living usa so maybe it's because of that...

That's a little better, but it's still a lot more than I usually pay for DVDs. But at that price I can at least consider it. Thanks.

By the way it was created by Blake Edwards (the pink panther)

That's a little better, but it's still a lot more than I usually pay for DVDs. But at that price I can at least consider it. Thanks.
Probably it's streaming someplace... Or it will...

By the way it was created by Blake Edwards (the pink panther)
I didn't know that. It doesn't seem like his type of show, unless it's a lot more of a comedy than the movie, but he's brilliant, so it just makes me want to see it even more.

Probably it's streaming someplace... Or it will...
Hopefully. I'll have to do some searching for it if I get a chance. Thanks.

Get A Life (1990 - 1992)

I've never seen the show "Get A Life", but I hate Chris Elliott. I won't watch anything with him in it. I even turn off the "Everybody Loves Raymond" episodes with him in them.

I've never seen the show "Get A Life", but I hate Chris Elliott. I won't watch anything with him in it. I even turn off the "Everybody Loves Raymond" episodes with him in them.
Well... I'll admit it was not for everybody and definitely an acquired taste!

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I didn't become a Trekkie until many years later, but I remember my mom telling me that they moved the show around so much that she could never find it. It was cancelled and brought back a couple of times through letter-writing campaigns before it was eventually cancelled for good, so we're lucky that we got 3 seasons.
It might have continued for a fourth season if there wasn't so much animosity between Gene Roddenberry and NBC. Placing the third season of Star Trek on Friday evenings at 10pm didn't help the situation.

I remember Mr.Lucky with Ross Martin,good show which shoulda lasted longer.

How about a character on a show who should've stayed...Bonanza[1964]Pernell Roberts was supposed to leave, Guy Williams was in but only for a minute...too bad,Will Cartwright was cool.

A number of animated shows went out way to quickly, before they could find their audience

HBO also pulled the plug too quickly on Carnivale and Deadwood
Talking animated... There's few more.
Space pirate caprtain harlock

Grindizer

Cops

Godzilla

Skeleton Warrior

I wish UFO and Space: 1999 had stayed for more seasons.

Agree... Just rewatch Space1999 last January and planning to watch UFO soon.

This show eventually came to an end after 3 seasons. I watched it as a child and I would still watch it now. Yes each episode followed a formula but I just loved the ridiculousness.

This show eventually came to an end after 3 seasons. I watched it as a child and I would still watch it now. Yes each episode followed a formula but I just loved the ridiculousness.
Yes i love that kind of comedy i guess they could stay forever... Giligan's Island same thing

I'd add Dead like me which was also created by Bryan Fuller

Like others have stated, Firefly is the obvious one. But us fans at least had a closure with the movie Serenity.

Two other series that are my absolute favourites and which ended abruptly.

Pushing Daisies
They were forced to rush to an ending in the second season, after they were told that the series was cancelled.

Wonderfalls
This one was allowed just one season.