Tv's series who doesn't stay long enough

Tools    

Hi
Some series stay for to many season but some others are unfortunately to short. Which one would you like to see a couple more season.

Let's start with this
Earth 2

Firefly

V

Quark

Cleopatra 2525

Bearcats

Mr. Lucky

Crime Traveller

What do you think anything else?...

Firefly is definitely the most popular answer.

I would also argue the original 1970's Battlestar Galactica and Soap.

Firefly, obviously, and maybe Freaks and Geeks. And definitely Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Oh, and I'd trade the Deadwood movie to the last season they wanted to do back then any day.

Like others have stated, Firefly is the obvious one. But us fans at least had a closure with the movie Serenity.

Two other series that are my absolute favourites and which ended abruptly.

Pushing Daisies
They were forced to rush to an ending in the second season, after they were told that the series was cancelled.

Wonderfalls
This one was allowed just one season.

Agree with Battlestar Galactica but i think Galactica 1980 ruins everything

Firefly, obviously, and maybe Freaks and Geeks. And definitely Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Oh, and I'd trade the Deadwood movie to the last season they wanted to do back then any day.
Yes Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles was also one of my choice.

I forgot
Police Squad

Most of my top choices have been mentioned, FOX really screwed up how they handled Firefly. I still despise HBO who now pass themselves off as "art first" big media for what they did with both Deadwood and especially Carnivale. Both were dropped for being expensive period pieces that had viewers HBO would run a series 10 years for now. Carnivale ended on a ********* cliffhanger as well, still hot about this years later
Almost any network sci-fi show is 99% guaranteed to be cancelled early, thats why I never watch them anymore.

I will agree with Firefly and Wonderfalls and Pushing Daisies.

I would add:

Happy Endings: The show definitely had not gone past its creative peak and I think it could have easily had another one or two strong seasons.

Agent Carter: Hayley Atwell is a fantastic lead, and the show always did a great job of balancing the thriller aspect with the comic book universe possibilities. Great supporting cast, as well.

American Vandal: The Netflix series managed to be delightfully juvenile, while at the same time tackling some serious issues that face teenagers. I thought that both seasons were hilarious and had a powerful message. I hope they get to come back at some point.

Better Off Ted: A totally over-the-top workplace comedy. The cast is SO GOOD, especially Portia di Rossi as the boss and Jonathan Slavin and Malcolm Barrett as the odd-couple research scientists.

The Middleman: A cartoonish story about a young woman being recruited into a secret agency. A few episodes were underwhelming, but the good ones were really good and funny. I wish it had been given another season--it really found its footing in later episodes.

Profit: This show, about a sociopath working his way up the corporate ladder, was way ahead of its time. Dark and darkly funny, the main character acts entirely in his own self-interest. Does he kill people? Yes. Does he help people? Yes. Whatever it takes. Add in his insane mother, a borderline farcical rich family running the company, and some wonderfully bonkers elements (the main character sleeps in a cardboard box), and I'm so mad that only 8 episodes exist. I can see why this didn't fit in primetime in the mid-90s. I get it. If this show had premiered on a streaming service or cable channel there would probably be at least 3 or 4 seasons of murderous, double-crossing goodness. Like, my god, please check out these opening credits and tell me this isn't a show you want in your life immediately:

Agree with Battlestar Galactica but i think Galactica 1980 ruins everything

But, if Battlestar Galactica had continued, we would not have had the 1980 (spin-off? revival? abomination!) to contend with.

But, if Battlestar Galactica had continued, we would not have had the 1980 (spin-off? revival? abomination!) to contend with.
I just saw Galactica 80 last month for the first time. I bought it many many years ago if i knew it was so bad i could wait longer to watch it... Anyways now it's done on my watch list... Lol

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hi
Some series stay for to many season but some others are unfortunately to short. Which one would you like to see a couple more season.

Firefly

Quark
I strongly agree with both "Firefly" and "Quark". They were both shows that were cancelled way too soon.

I've never seen the TV show "Mr. Lucky", but I like the movie version with Cary Grant. I would have liked to have seen the TV show.

I liked the first few seasons of the TV show "Soap", but it ran for 4 seasons, and the last season was pretty bad. It didn't really deserve a 5th season.

A number of animated shows went out way to quickly, before they could find their audience

HBO also pulled the plug too quickly on Carnivale and Deadwood

These are a few of my favorite TV shows that deserved to last longer:

Pitch (TV Series 2016–2017) - One of the best TV shows that nobody was watching.

Stark Raving Mad (TV Series 1999–2000) - Probably the funniest show ever! It even won the People's Choice Award for Favorite New Comedy Series, but somehow it was cancelled anyway. (It hasn't even gotten a DVD release. )

Journeyman (TV Series 2007) - A great time travel show.

The Class (TV Series 2006–2007) - Great ensemble comedy that wasn't given a fair chance.

Justice (TV Series 2006–2007) - A great show about lawyers and their cases. I loved Victor Garber in this show.

No Ordinary Family (TV Series 2010–2011) - A family of superheroes in the real world. It was a great show that was just a little bit before its time.

Timeless (TV Series 2016–2018) - Another great time travel TV show, with a twist of history. At least we got closure with a follow-up TV movie.

I strongly agree with both "Firefly" and "Quark". They were both shows that were cancelled way too soon.

I've never seen the TV show "Mr. Lucky", but I like the movie version with Cary Grant. I would have liked to have seen the TV show.

Finaly someone agree with me about Quark this one is so funny...

And about Mr. Lucky John Vivyan takes over Cary Grant perfectly you should watch it. I got it from Timeless dvd with bonus cd.