The Mandela Effect?

Tools    

https://www.buzzfeed.com/christopher...22R#.vgbGL8AAd

I'll admit, this is the first time I've come across this phenomenon but I can't deny it's pretty damn intriguing and often hilarious. Some of my Mandela effect moments would have to be that Madonna's name was actually Maria and not Madonna as it's stated now. That, yes, Sinbad was in a damn Genie movie called Shazam. I refuse to believe otherwise!

What are your Mandela effect moments?

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Most of my Mandela moments has to do with movies. I remember one scene but when I go watch that scene years after is like mirrored [instead of the character talking from the left he is talking from the right, etc]

I also used to have a lot of deja vu [and I do mean a lot].

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hannibal doesn't say 'hello, Clarice'? My life is shattered.

From now on I'm keeping logs on every movie I watch. Scene for scene.

I have to rewatch SotL. I m positive he says Hello Clariice. There's even nod to it in the tv show.

I have to rewatch SotL. I m positive he says Hello Clariice. There's even nod to it in the tv show.
Do that and give us a final verdict.

Fun article I have these moments all the time but am just called dumb. Mandela effect is much nicer. Never heard the C3PO one before. Did you know that Rodent?

Do that and give us a final verdict.
I will. This is giving me a meltdown. I jumped up and cheered t the 'Hello Dr Lecter' nod in the tv show.

LOL. This is hilrious. I can hear him saying hello clarice as I read that.

I just been watching a vid on Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal.

Some idiot saying the Illuminati have changed the lyrics from "You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal" to "You've been hit by, you've been hit by, a smooth criminal"

The line has always been a repeat of "hit by"... but if you check a little further into the song, at 2 minutes 30 seconds, he does say "You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal".

The Mandela Effect, is purely psychological.
People hear "You've been hit by, you've been hit by, a smooth criminal"... all good and well... then when Jackson sings "You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal", it stands out, and people hear it more. Then take it as a given that the line has always been "Struck by".

What's the C3PO one?
I believe it's the one stating he actually has a silver leg. But even some on set didn't notice, so I can see how that can be mistaken.

I just been watching a vid on Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal.

Some idiot saying the Illuminati have changed the lyrics from "You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal" to "You've been hit by, you've been hit by, a smooth criminal"

The line has always been a repeat of "hit by"... but if you check a little further into the song, at 2 minutes 30 seconds, he does say "You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal".

People hear "You've been hit by, you've been hit by, a smooth criminal"... all good and well... then when Jackson sings "You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal", it stands out, and people hear it more. Then take it as a given that the line has always been "Struck by".
WAT.

Dude he lost me at "Annie are you wonky?"

I'm not buying it. Sinbad played a Genie.

"Annie are you ok? Are you ok, Annie?"
You don't want to know what I'm POSITIVE he says in a certain line of "Beat It". I double take every time and think...did he just say.. bah. They'd never let him.