One old movie

Tools    

Hello, everyone!

I am writing because I need help.. some 10 years ago I watched a movie, I think it was a French one, about a little girl who was raised by wolves. The action took place during the winter in a small village. The villagers were Christians who thought that the wolves were some kind of daemons and the little girl - a witch. So, they went in the woods to search for the wolves and killed the she-wolf who raised the girl. Then she skinned the animal and put the skin on her and went into the church where everyone had gathered, afraid from the pack. She entered, all in blood from the wolf skin on her and , I think, she killed the leader of the village, or something like that. If I remember correctly, while she was walking into the church, the music was from "O, Fortuna". This scene has left a mark on my mind even though I watched the film so many years ago. My HUGE problem is that I do not remember either the name of the movie or the country which produced it. If there is somebody old enough to remember the movie - please write! I am almost desperate - I tried what not to find the film but I couldn't. I will be very happy if someone helps me!

Maybe it's Truffaut's (L'enfant sauvage)
it's French,

Its about wolfs, but it's a boy, not a girl.

imdb.com/title/tt0064285/