Can someone identify the movie from a clip?

Tools    

At the start of that clip a face shows up for a millisecond.

I managed to capture it. I don't recognise her, but if anyone else does then it might help the OP.

Here's the picture:

I still get no response . So why uploader of this video don't ask the movie title tied up with this scene?

Also, https:// www youtube com/watch?v=issZV8Un7_I which is movie?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Yeah, I got nothing. Maybe a Lifetime drama, based on the music and odd framing. The login age confirmation from YouTube implies that this may be something more ...adult.

Did you just come across this video on youtube and want to find the movie? Or have you seen this before and forgot the name? If so, do you have any information at all about the movie that could help narrow this down some?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Yes, i can't find the movie name. I don't know this movie. So, why this uploader of this video don't post the name of movie tied up with this scene?

Yeah, I got nothing. Maybe a Lifetime drama, based on the music and odd framing. The login age confirmation from YouTube implies that this may be something more ...adult.

Did you just come across this video on youtube and want to find the movie? Or have you seen this before and forgot the name? If so, do you have any information at all about the movie that could help narrow this down some?
What does "music and odd framing" mean?

Yes, i can't find the movie name. I don't know this movie. So, why this uploader of this video don't post the name of movie tied up with this scene?
I presume because he doesn’t know it.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
What does "music and odd framing" mean?

I mean the sound track playing. By odd framing I meant the composition of how the camera tracks the footsteps. It feels older or lower quality like what you might see in day time drama soap operas or a lifetime channel movie.

Hmm it's complicated,

I tried to do a reverse search, find the possible actress. Here is a list of possible matches (it may not be the ones on the list):

Karine Vanasse
Sarah Drew
Arija Bareikis
Aubrey Peeples
Shenae Grimes-Beech
Alyson Hannigan
Alexa Vega
Kate Mara
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Heather Morris
Valorie Curry
Addison Timlin