Cobra's Reviews

→ in
Tools    

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
I'm going to begin doing a review area to talk in depth of films I like or random marathon ideas I have. I will post more about the latter soon.

And the big marathon is!

A CKY Marathon:
I’m a huge fan of Bam Margera and Brandon DiCamillio’s films CKY. This marathon will contain:
CKY
CKY2K
CKY 3
CKY Documentary
CKY 4: The Latest and Greatest
Haggard
Minghags
Warning beforehand: Don’t expect fine art, but you’ll get a good laugh and this will not be everyone’s cup of tea, but if you like Jackass, you will like this. You can Join in and post if you want. This will be scheduled soon.
See you then!

CKY (1999):
The brain child of Bam Margera, CKY not only showcases what the time period was like, it's also just funny as heck. The things I liked the most in this film were the drive-thru pranks, prank calls, and Santa prank (nobody in the town knew it was Dico and not the usual Santa whom was running late). Only problem is some may find the humor too amateur for their taste, I wish Phil Margera was in there more. Here's some footage from the film, Viewer Discretion is advised.

CKY2K (2000):
Probably the best one out of all of them. The Iceland wake up is dumb but silly. We see Phil get paintballed while at the store. If you were to watch 1, watch this, it's on YouTube too if you can't afford the DVD. Hwayaaa!

Wow, I havent thought of CKY in so many years.....

CKY 3 (2001):
This one has the most shopping cart scenes out of all of them, also the key key and the Slouzbry Stouvre part is stupid yet hilarious. "Key Key not know what to do in Times Square!". A George Carlin joke comes true. My favorite soundtrack of the 4 films which has the original version of Flesh Into Gear at the end.

CKY Documentary (2001):
A compilation of skits, stunts, concert footage, skating, and song demos with commentary by Bam, Dico, Ryan, Raab, and Rake "woo woo!". Good for a Saturday afternoon of bordem but still quite entertaining and funny.

CKY 4: The Latest And Greatest (2002):
The 4th and sadly final film in the series (unless Joe Frantz finally edits CKY 5), has the debut of Gnarkill (Beastman Vs Skelator), Don Vito drinks 50 shots of Peach Schnaps, and we see an early version of the golf cart scene from Jackass: The Movie. Though I read some parts were rushed due to Viva La Bam being filmed at the same time, still think it turned out awesome.

Haggard: The Movie (2003):
In my top 5 favourite movies, it's a simple story about a guy named Ry (Ryan Dunn), who just got dumped by his girlfriend Glauren for a guy named Hellboy (Rake Yohn), a full of himself metalhead. Valo (Bam Margera), a friend of Ry, tries to help him get over his problem by just hanging out with him. It shows how anyone can make a movie with just a camera and some friends. We have cameos in here by Tony Hawk, Brandon Novak, Phil Margera, and Don Vito. This is a film I think is their greatest achievement.

Minghags: The Movie (2009):
Two buddies Lenny (Bam Margera) and Ponce (Brandon DiCamillio) have their invention, the garbage juicer which can take anything and make into either root beer, grape juice, or kerosene, is stolen by a billionaire and vow to take revenge on him, all the while we meet some of the colourful characters of the park. It is a tribute to the films of Zucker-Abrahams-Zucker, while not as good as their films, it is still a funny movie. This film would definitely get banned today. The cameos include Gina Lynn, Mark The Bagger, Terry Kennedy, The Dudesons, and Bloodhound Gang. Definitely not as good as Haggard but still high up there.

CKY 3 (2001):
This one has the most shopping cart scenes out of all of them, also the key key and the Slouzbry Stouvre part is stupid yet hilarious. "Key Key not know what to do in Times Square!". A George Carlin joke comes true. My favorite soundtrack of the 4 films which has the original version of Flesh Into Gear at the end.

i think i remember they did a tv series