Most Rewatchable Movies

Tools    

I searched up this topic and didn't see anything, if it already exists I apologize.

But what are some movies you most often find yourself revisiting? Whether it be to further understand it, look for clues to a twist, nostalgia, or maybe it just doesn't require too much investment?

I can start the Princess Bride at any point and know exactly where I'm at and enjoy it completely check into it.

Same goes for The Big Lebowski.

Among the movies I rewatch the most I include Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Jaws, and The Boondock Saints.
Definitely with you on Jaws and Temple of Doom, which is arguably just as if not more re watchable than Raiders.

Definitely with you on Jaws and Temple of Doom, which is arguably just as if not more re watchable than Raiders.
I certainly think so. Then again I am one of the nuts who likes Temple of Doom best.

I certainly think so. Then again I am one of the nuts who likes Temple of Doom best.
It's really just Willie who keeps the movie from cementing its spot as #1 for me.

I live an inner conflict every day because of her.

This might just do nobody any good.
A recent one I thought of is The World's End (2013) since it actually has various payoff on multiple viewings. Actually, all of Edgar Wright's work could fit in here.

Huge fan of Miller's Crossing as well, that's another that I've seen several times with a new perspective each time.

- Pretty much any Coen Bros. movies, in my opinion. They are just so layered.

I also think physical comedy has a place here.