Stranger Things

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
OMG i just read the whole thread. I cant believe how much i whined about winona. im sosorry winona fans. incessant whiners are such a wet blanket. so sorry. If it helps I think she's super pretty.

Im ashamed of myself

ps Ithink she's probably also a really nice person. when the poop hit the fan with thegreat
love of her life (their break up probably led to her getting very sick) she didnt get into any depp bashing but stood by him not being a violentman.

I fell really terrible.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Winona in Beetlejuice and Christina Ricci in Addam's Fam are where they broke the mold.

Give me all of your candy!
I loved the second season!!!! Great atmosphere and good to see the kids growing up!

I’m about to start streaming this from Netflix. Hope it’s as good as its reviews.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I loved the second season!!!! Great atmosphere and good to see the kids growing up!
Good to read. I still have seasonn 2 to watch

I am the Watcher in the Night
Season 2 was great.

Obviously not as charming as the original but the kids are getting older so thats bound to happen. Plus there was too much "romance" thrown in for my liking but the central premise was still as cool as ever.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

Really like the idea of setting most of the season in or around a mall, assuming that's what this means.
I have no idea what this, eh, trailer means but based on the first two seasons I have pretty much faith in Duffers.

You really are Steve.

Next summer, yeeesh. Hopefully that means it's a lot better than s2. That 80's mall theme is a gold mine. Hot-Dog-on-a-Stick, Claires , state of the art food court with a K-car behind velvet ropes.

The Upside-Down mall lends itself to being a nice arena.

This might just do nobody any good.
All I can think of based off the teaser is how great a GLOW crossover episode would be.

That music gets me eurytime

If it wasn't for S2's complete lack of F's given, I would be inclined to say this looks awesome.

Ya' know, I liked season 1, but I wasn't champing at the bit for season 2. Just a pleasant show. I liked season 2 slightly less, but again, still dug it. For some reason this one is a lot more exciting to me. Maybe it's the whole emphasis on summer, or the fact that it's getting closer to my own memories of childhood (not there yet, but getting there). I dunno. But I'm really looking forward to this.

Best guess, it's because the trailer looks a little more fun and bubbly than the previous ones.