The Fuze Five!

Tools    

1. Heat (Mann, '95)
2. No Country for Old Men (Coen, '08)
3. Leon The Professional (Besson, '94)
4. Mystic River (Eastwood, '03)
5. Zodiac (Fincher, '07)

Give me all of your candy!
Mamma Mia! Well......this was......something. I now know my limit of cheese when it comes to a musical....this is it. A couple of decent laughs here and there that are scattered all over, this overacted mess was like hearing nails on a chalkboard for the most part. I will say the Dancing Queen scene was kind of cool, but ultimately I couldn't get into this one. If there is one thing positive about this film that I can say is that the cast seemed like they had a blast making it. 4.5/10

Back at it again with the Fuze Five!!!

These are the five films I have chosen from my list that I need to watch, so you guys help me out!!! Which order should I watch these???

1.) City of God
2.) The Usual Suspects
3.) Interstellar
4.) Mudbound
5.) Raging Bull

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Back at it again with the Fuze Five!!!

These are the five films I have chosen from my list that I need to watch, so you guys help me out!!! Which order should I watch these???

1.) City of God
2.) The Usual Suspects
3.) Interstellar
4.) Mudbound
5.) Raging Bull
That order looks pretty good to me - why did she choose it initially (i cant tell you how many times I have had to type this out. Stupid fingesr!!!)

That order looks pretty good to me - why did she choose it initially (i cant tell you how many times I have had to type this out. Stupid fingesr!!!)
These are my choices from a personal list of movies I have been meaning to check out!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
These are my choices from a personal list of movies I have been meaning to check out!
oh and sorry i only just noticed i posted 'she' instead of 'you'. humble apologies. i was on a lot of medical drugs,