It has been awhile!!!!

Tools    

Give me all of your candy!
I have been away from this site for awhile now because of some tragedies in my life but after about half a year, I am back to one of the best sites I have ever been a part of! Wasn't too much of a blogger here before I left, although I did make some friends and started a Top 100 list that regrettably I will not finish.....I will restart! Too many movie have been forgotten Love you guys and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the trouble - hopefully you have mad some progress getting life back to somewhat normal?

Give me all of your candy!
Thanks everyone! Yeah I am getting back on track with my life after my uncle died of cancer and my sister took her life on that same day in June. I am doing fine now but it took some time and effort to continue with my life, but I am back and missed this site and it's awesome people, varie, respectful opinions, and great movie ideas and lists! Cannot wait to start my new list! Later taters!