Your best theatrical experiences

→ in
Tools    

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Best theatrical experience:
A double-feature of Chuck Jones Bugs Bunny Cartoons on a hot summer night in the village in NYC, in a jam-packed theater reeking with smoke -- the entire crowd laughed as one.

Best Drive-In Experience
Going way back --- a double feature of Flashdance and Footloose w/my new girlfriend. We did not watch one minute of either film, and it was fantastic.

I have had the pleasure of seeing several of my all-time favorites on the big screen, including Nashville, Taxi Driver, Psycho, Casablanca, The Shining, A Clockwork Orange, and most recently, 2001.

My first theatrical experience was: "Total Recall". This was happening 20 years ago.. I was very impressed. The second nice theatrical experience I had was "The Gladiator", also a long time ago. Recently, I only saw crap movies (Battleship 2012), I actually left the room.

Now that the price of a ticket and popcorn has increased so much it's a far bigger statement to walk out on a movie.

People usually seem to finish their popcorn before walking out. I don't recall anyone walking out with a tub of popcorn.

I had this dream the other night that I went to the movies to see a Grace Jones action-comedy flick where she wore this red jacket/pants outfit and rode around on a matching red motorcycle. The movie bored me and put me to sleep, so I got up out of my seat and left the theater during the movie. I know this isn't the dream analysis thread, but I thought I'd mention it.