I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.

I had to google his name, I don't know him (France here) but I'm sure he's cool

Favorite video game?
https://www.eveonline.com/

Your eye color?

Give me all of your candy!
Brown.

If you were ever to direct a movie, what genre would it be?

If you were ever to direct a movie, what genre would it be?
"Realistic sci-fi", sort of...

Past-Present-Future would be all relative there. Blurry landmarks of time.

Earth vaguely known, just a planet among billions of identified ones.

Extraterrestrial civilizations would not necessarily be "advanced civilizations".

A team of members from various origins in the Universe. Explorers of the Universe. Exploring in a time that corresponds to the present/now of the Earth (but those explorers are not even aware of that). Their "world" would never meet the Earth world. Unless... Er no, forget that.

A movie made by Earthlings, which doesn't look earthly inside. What a challenge!

What do you prefer in sci-fi?

Give me all of your candy!
Horror. The Thing. Alien.

Favorite horror movie from the 80's?

Favorite horror movie from the 80's?
The Blob
has spontaneously come to my mind (1988).

How spiritual are you?

Do you mean religious? If not, explain.

Do you mean religious? If not, explain.
I referred to the intuitive meaning of 'spiritual'. Here's a quote from Wikipedia:

There is no single, widely agreed definition of spirituality.[11][12][note 1] Surveys of the definition of the term, as used in scholarly research, show a broad range of definitions[10] ranging from uni-dimensional definitions such as a personal belief in a supernatural realm[5] to broader concepts such as a quest for an ultimate/sacred meaning,[7] transcending the base/material aspects of life, and/or a sense of awe/wonderment and reverence toward the Universe.

I wish now to ask another question instead:

If you had to write a book, what would it be about? What would its title be?

I have more than one book in me. Unfortunately, they haven't yet gotten out. One of them would be about: Creativity and the Visual Arts.

What is a favorite memory of yours, from any time in your life ?

What is a favorite memory of yours, from any time in your life ?
It's a memory "by proxy", sort of.

My father got an accident at about 4:30 pm today. He got carried to the nearest emergency room. I met him there.

I met a former schoolmate at that place. I hadn't met her for many years. I wasn't quite sure to identify her well at first. Neither was she. We are now 47-48. I met her in secondary school then high school. I actually had a crush on her in those years........ *blushes*

I didn't blush today though. We were happy to meet again. No crush, no ambiguity. She's married, two children. She told me she had bright memories about me, all those laughters. I was glad. She asked me if I remembered and I replied I didn't (or I could perhaps remember something really blurry from that time). I was glad she kept those pleasant memories (about me).

They are my favorite memories of the day. They encourage me to be even more optimistic.

What happened when someone reminded you of something you forgot about yourself or your life?

Is your dad OK?

At a family reunion a few years ago, my aunt reminded me of a conversation we had when I was a kid, when she made an off-color joke and we both "laughed and laughed . . .", but I didn't actually remember the incident and I'm not sure I would have gotten the joke at that age. Oh, well, it was still a funny story.

Do you have any pets?

Is your dad OK?

Do you have any pets?
My father is okay. He's got a multi-fractured right shoulder, 2 broken ribs, some teeth missing. He's going to surgered and have a shoulder prosthesis this afternoon.

We have one pet: a dog, Louki (male). He's lovely with the persons he knows. Otherwise, not so much. He hardly obeys, he's stubborn. He's happy, he has much land to run through.

Tell me about your pets, please?

We have a Yorkshire Terrier, Tiki, also quite stubborn; a brown tabby, Tinkerbell, agreeable but cat-like nevertheless; and a ball python/royal python, Filaria, who is fully grown but still thinks she's a lapdog.

Do you have a large family?

My father is okay. He's got a multi-fractured right shoulder, 2 broken ribs, some teeth missing. He's going to surgery and have a shoulder prosthesis this afternoon
Poor man. What kind of accident was it? If you’re 47-48, he has to be at least 68. Very serious injuries for an older person. Best wishes for his recovery.

Do you have a large family?
My family is very dysfunctional. Parents have passed. I have 3 younger brothers & a younger sister. They all live in England & none of them speak to each other. Even though 2 of them live in our hometown still.

Poor man. What kind of accident was it? If you’re 47-48, he has to be at least 68. Very serious injuries for an older person. Best wishes for his recovery.
He's 71. The surgeon has ordered the shoulder prosthesis. It takes a week to get it.

He fell from a roof, 7 meters high. He planned to wash that roof with pressurized water.

Have you ever been divorced?
Not yet.

What did you feel when some friendships came to an end in your life?

He fell from a roof, 7 meters high. He planned to wash that roof with pressurized water.

What did you feel when some friendships came to an end in your life?
Poor old thing. Tell him to stay off roofs in future. So dangerous.

I try not to think about things that end. If someone is tired of me or disappointed in me or just sick of me, there is nothing I can do about it. I don’t have a good marriage, for example, so I try to focus on what is good in my life.

Do you cry much?

No, I don't.
I guess I cry once or twice a year.

I cried for this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rced-down.html

I think they removed that photo:

Do you wish you could cry more?
Why?

Too scared to open the link. Don’t want to be sad.

I very very rarely cry. No, I don’t wish I could cry more.

Do you have a good sense of humor"

Do you have a good sense of humor"
Yes, I think so. I'd say I'm half serious, half fun.
I like irony, I like laughing - but I don't enjoy all jokes.

What is gross food?